Thread: Bugs in the achievements

New Resident

Question Bugs in the achievements

I have done the requests on the cow and pig achievements and it has not updated. I bought 2 cows and milked them twice and it still shows not done. The pig achievement has not updated either.

I am also having this problem with the cows challenge. (moo juice) I purchased a few cows and now have about 20 due to gifts, etc. I have milked them all many times but it has not yet updated. Please rectify this as I don't have any gems to bypass this challenge.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I think that others have too. TL, do you know about this?

Unhappy

same prblem to me ....

Farm Supplier
    Yes, and I have the same problem with the cows. I wondered whether the problem is that I already had a couple before the achievement was set. It would be really good to get this fixed. I don't see why I should use my gems to get over a bug in the game!

Farm Supplier
    Moo Juice Sorted!

I have solved the problem! Try this: With the Edit tool, click on all the cows and put them into storage. Click on 'Inventory and select cows. Place two of them in an empty space; do not move or rotate. When they are ready to milk, you win the achievement. I don't know whether you can move or rotate but I didn't and it worked. :-)

New Resident
    Hi everyone ! I answer to this old trad coz i also got those kind of issues.
    That is the second time i have to do the pig pen story... i bought five of them & four light grey fences but the game keeps on ignoring it...
    I dunno what to do...
    Does anyone can help please ? ))
    I love that game so much...

I believe you are buying the wrong fences... Buy the CORAL fence, not the regular fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Athalhys View Post
    Hi everyone ! I answer to this old trad coz i also got those kind of issues.
    That is the second time i have to do the pig pen story... i bought five of them & four light grey fences but the game keeps on ignoring it...
    I dunno what to do...
    Does anyone can help please ? ))
    I love that game so much...