Thread: This game is becoming a chore & hassle to play

New Resident

Unhappy This game is becoming a chore & hassle to play

I love FS, however my game is running super slow and force closes every 5 minutes or so, I cannot get into my neighbor list without it force closing every 2 times I get in and I cannot send gifts out to my neighbors without it force closing and same with inviting new neighbors. I have reported this issue before and you told me to update my game and that it may be a problem with my phone. I finally got the update and was so excited thinking it would fix the issues, but to my horror it made my game run even worse! I have put a apology about these issues up on my FS wall for my neibhbors to see and about every other neighbor posts that they are having the same issues, therefor it cannot be my phone type. I know I am supposed to write excactly what phone model I have and what I was doing when the problem happened, but I have so many issues with FS I can tell you it happens when I'm doing just about anything. Please, please work on resolving these issues! It has taken me 5 hours now to water back my neighbors Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully we can be running smoothly again soon!

The Honorable Panda
    please remind me of the device you play on? If you have an older device(itouch 2nd generation), make sure you close out all applications running in the background to free up memory. You can also delete all application that you are no longer using to free up space.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-10-11 at 01:58 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    please remind me of the device you play on? If you have an older device(itouch 2nd generation), make sure you close out all applications running in the background to free up memory.
    The ipod touch 2nd gen doesn't have multitasking therefore no games can be running in the background
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-10-11 at 01:57 PM.

Executive Chef
    i have nothing running on my poddie the first when i play a story, but it is slow for a long long time after the valentine update this **** began, reported this long time ago, did everything i could do, install reinstall , start my device again and so on but nothing works i guess i have to live with it or maybe i can have the old version from all the games before that stupid valentine edition
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

New Resident
    I have a HTC mytouch 4G, I do have a optimizer that shuts down everything. I use that everytime it force closes or gets really slow and then results in a force close. Everything is shut down, but I continue to have the problems and like I said I have had atleast 20 neighbors say that they are bhaving the same issue ever since the update. We cannot all have the same phone can we? When I do shut everything down my game sometimes works for about 5 minutes and then it either gets so slow it force closes or I have to optimize again. That can't be right can it?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by motty69 View Post
    I have a HTC mytouch 4G, I do have a optimizer that shuts down everything. I use that everytime it force closes or gets really slow and then results in a force close. Everything is shut down, but I continue to have the problems and like I said I have had atleast 20 neighbors say that they are bhaving the same issue ever since the update. We cannot all have the same phone can we? When I do shut everything down my game sometimes works for about 5 minutes and then it either gets so slow it force closes or I have to optimize again. That can't be right can it?
    Motty-- There is a current glitch for android farm players. It has been reported. Come join this thread so you can keep up with the status. Please post your current device, etc.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ts-and-gifting
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request