Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gems

Unregistered

Cool Icons

How do you insert icons when posting to someone's wall?

Unregistered

Cash in gifts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to be able to either trade some of my gifts in or widen the selection. I have 30 dog bowls and no dog. Also the items should be able to be rotated freely. I wanted to put two chairs across from each other and can't. Still love the game and I still keep on playing. What is the latest version of Farm Story?
    The great thing about gifts/gifting is that if you can't use them, you can keep them in inventory until you can use them or, if you wish, cash them in. Dog bowls are perfect for this because they are tiny and since you have to place on empty land to sell them, it is easier with small items if you have ltd empty land. Also, dog bowls generate 400 coins, a lot for not having to buy it yourselfThat's why I almost always gift dog bowls and prefer to receive them. Have fun

Unregistered

think of dog bowls as a gift card

dog bowls are worth more, if sold, than anything else. sell them to buy what you want!

Unregistered

Dog bowl

U should sell your dog bowl as u get 400 coins!! It's beta dat way dan hav it sit there!!

New Resident
    How much crop do you need to get the leaves?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lkl1776 View Post
    How much crop do you need to get the leaves?
    The leaves mark levels of Mastery.
    Level one requires planting and harvesting 167 squares. This is 7% of the total level 4 mastery. When you master level one, you get one leaf on your crop bar, $2,000 coins, and 20 XP points (which are what get you to higher levels of the game, open new crops, and eventually let you buy more land.) If you mono-crop a 10X10 plot of land, that will take you 1 1/2 plantings.

Level two requires planting and harvesting 500 squares. This is 20% of level 4 mastery. When you master level two, you get 1 gem and 50 XP.

Level three requires planting and harvesting 1,167 squares. This is 47% of level 4 mastery. When you master level three, you get $4000 and 100 XP.

Level four requires planting and harvesting 2,500 squares. 100% mastery. When you master level four, you get a second gem, 200 XP, and a female garden gnome. If you were mono-croping a 10X10 piece of land, this would require 25 full plantings. With a 24X24 piece of land (the largest available), this would require 4 1/3 full plantings.

If someone waters your plants, each water droplet (one per square) will give you an extra $20 and 2 extra XP. The more you water other people's crops, the more they water yours. You can not water your own crops.

Fashion Designer
    There are two types of leaves. There are leaves that appear as you plant - these indicate that you are working towards mastery and are not the leaves we are discussing.

The mastery leaves are on the bar above the crop in the store. When you open the store to purchase the crop you are about to plant, there should be a bar with 4 leaves above the crop. The leaves are dim. Each leaf brightens as you earn that level of mastery. Thus, if you have 2 bright leaves, 2 dull leaves, and the bar is bright for about 1/3 of it's length, you have level 2 mastery and are about 1/3 of the way from level 2 to level 3 mastery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12