Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 1

Fashion Designer

Here is my current theme, which is a Japanese/Spring Time hybrid of sorts. I loved the Blossom Counters and tables/chairs, so I just had to make it work some way. I usually have my Sushi Counters out where the chef is, but I put them away for the goal stuff. I don't like the new Tea stuff all that much, so I'll probably keep this for a little while.

This an early theme that I made from the Basketball theme stuff with the normal Granny's items. I liked to save money early on, so the Granny's stuff was a nice economical choice that didn't look just plain and ugly like the normal white tables and chairs. Then, I used the Goal item as a focal point to tie in the small basketball section that I had. I wrapped some of the extra Granny tables around the cooking area to make more options for tipping.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Just finished updating my place just before Mother's Day. I really wanted something that was classy, simple, and still have springtime elements. I wanted to fit in some of the tea decor but the only things that fit (at least I think so) are the tables. Plus I didn't want to spend anymore coins than i have already so I just worked with what I had before.
    Hello!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahitsami View Post

Just finished updating my place just before Mother's Day. I really wanted something that was classy, simple, and still have springtime elements. I wanted to fit in some of the tea decor but the only things that fit (at least I think so) are the tables. Plus I didn't want to spend anymore coins than i have already so I just worked with what I had before.
    I really like your design and like what you've done in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnScot View Post
    I really like your design and like what you've done in the middle.
    Thanks! I appreciate your comment Since I finished the goals, I changed things around to add in the tea party...

Hello!

Host(ess)

my first upload

First upload from both id , simple since need more expansion
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2014-05-16-11-13-17.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	13470   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2014-05-16-11-13-54.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	13471  

Farm Supplier
    After successfully overcoming the unchangeable wallpaer problem, I will share my resto (firt time ever) to you all and I hope you'll like it eventually.Well, I cant afford to buy any gem item so I came up with an almost all coin only items.

I was tying to make a balanced resto , excel first and design c.

New Resident

Smile Hi, this is my restaurant. theme is "Exciting World-Cup!"

My Restaurant!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	13741. Pretty neat isn't it?

Rhino Keeper
    Putting my last few here for inspiration. Remember, you restaurant space doesn't always have to be just a restaurant!.

January:

Valentine's:

Wedding:

Rainy night cafe:

I have my place decorated around the goals right now, but forgot a picture! Hope y'all like them.

Rhino Keeper
    My place