Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 1

Fashion Designer
    Love it Pixie!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Springtime Salad Bar

Thank you Slayer!

My most recent (and most expensive!) redesign is a Salad Bar for springtime and Earth Day. Why not welcome spring with some lighter, fresher fare?

It's proven to be a popular design with a lot of my neighbors, and I'm probably going to keep it for a while (with maybe some minor modifications if I decide to change my theme ). It's really different from a lot of themes I've done in the past, but I like it because it's simple and clean

Interestingly, the Indoor Fountain is the only gem piece I used in the entire design

And, as one can surmise from the theme I chose, the menu for this theme was entirely... salads. It took me a while to stock my counters, but that there represents the full selection of salads in RS up until now, with two notable exceptions: Seaweed Salad (from the Sunken Stove), because I wasn't playing at the time; and Nicoise Salad (from the Bastille Stove), because the Basic Stove already had the Salade Nicoise and I didn't want to spend gems to get an almost-identical recipe

I also tried to get pictures of the customers eating, to fully celebrate the variety of salads in my salad bar, but it was near impossible to get a picture of more than three customers seated at the same table-group all enjoying different salads I did manage to get a few good pictures though, so I hope you enjoy! The favorite among my customers seemed to be Black Eyed Pea Salad.

~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Cinco de Mayo

I took a small break from my Salad Bar to have a Cinco de Mayo theme last week. I love that the April goal items played into this theme so nicely!

Since I went back to my Salad Bar, you can see the layout is stylistically rather similar.

My makeshift Mariachi band!

Okay, so, this isn't very traditional as far as Cinco de Mayo celebrations go. But it was the best thing I could find to somewhat match the theme. We need more Mexican items in Restaurant Story!

A sampling of the menu... The food on display included as many Mexican items as I could find in Restaurant Story, including Honey Flan, BBQ Short Rib Tacos, Farmer's Market Salsa, Mex Choco Milkshakes, Burritos, Quesadillas, Cowboy Quesadillas, and Horchata.

And, of course, a picture of the customers enjoying the menu

Enjoy!

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Your designs are always so awesome and unique! Love it!! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I took a small break from my Salad Bar to have a Cinco de Mayo theme last week. I love that the April goal items played into this theme so nicely!

Since I went back to my Salad Bar, you can see the layout is stylistically rather similar.

My makeshift Mariachi band!

Okay, so, this isn't very traditional as far as Cinco de Mayo celebrations go. But it was the best thing I could find to somewhat match the theme. We need more Mexican items in Restaurant Story!

A sampling of the menu... The food on display included as many Mexican items as I could find in Restaurant Story, including Honey Flan, BBQ Short Rib Tacos, Farmer's Market Salsa, Mex Choco Milkshakes, Burritos, Quesadillas, Cowboy Quesadillas, and Horchata.

And, of course, a picture of the customers enjoying the menu

Enjoy!

New Resident
    i'm only at level 29 so my store is small. But i like the cozy look still work in progress

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13254023_260158414372823_1959582608071390090_n.jpg 
Views:	757 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	30948
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-15-16 at 06:21 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Quote Originally Posted by Angie086 View Post
    i'm only at level 29 so my store is small. But i like the cozy look still work in progress
    I like it! The wallpaper/flooring combo is nice, and I like your placement of the tables and counters on the right side Great job!

Need Me? Send me a PM

Fashion Designer
    Love the New York design, Pixiegamer! And the salad bar - awesome how you've got all salads. Your designs are so comprehensive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I like it! The wallpaper/flooring combo is nice, and I like your placement of the tables and counters on the right side Great job!
    I like your choices for the wallpaper and floor as well, Angie. Nicely done.

Fashion Designer
    From two different seasons last year:

Summer fun, with Gran-gran supervising the action.

Winter. I just couldn't let go of my lemon grove, even though it was Christmas time. Well, that's what it looks like in the Southern Hemisphere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	1148 
Size:	428.6 KB 
ID:	31172Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	1177 
Size:	372.4 KB 
ID:	31173
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-16 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Enlarged photos

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    From two different seasons last year:

Summer fun, with Gran-gran supervising the action.

Winter. I just couldn't let go of my lemon grove, even though it was Christmas time. Well, that's what it looks like in the Southern Hemisphere.
    I love looking at this because you have so many older items in your resto - Lava Girl! The Olympic Torches! The 2x1 Hammock! The Party Balloons! It's so nice to see how you combine old and new to work together

I got a chuckle out of investigator Phoebe inspecting the Cornhole. Is she looking for foul play?

Need Me? Send me a PM