Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Buy Gems for Restaurant Story?

Rhino Keeper

Can't Buy Gems for Restaurant Story?

Hi

Im new to restaurant story, ive been playing bakery and nightclub, and would like to start Restaurant, but it isnt allowing me to buy gems and if I cant buy gems then I dont want to play. Anyone else have a problem, and also they are 40% off at the moment so really need to buy now.

Give it some time, same thing happened to me. It is fine now, but I am not sure how long it will work for. If you want gems, get them as soon as you can.

Rhino Keeper
    thanks, just hope when I do manage to buy some I can purchase some gems with the 40% off.

Rhino Keeper
    Cool, Ive managed to buy some, and can start this game. What I like about this one, which is different to the two I have been playing, is that it has goals to achieve which I didnt realise.

Can I buy gems with my iTunes account credit ? instead of paying with a creditcard? please let me know how I can buy gems 'cause the 40%-off sale ends soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzanne013 View Post
    Can I buy gems with my iTunes account credit ? instead of paying with a creditcard? please let me know how I can buy gems 'cause the 40%-off sale ends soon!
    I'm not positive about this (hopefully one of our iTunes users can confirm ), but I believe that when iTunes credit is attached to an Apple ID, the next purchase made in iTunes is credited from that credit automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I'm not positive about this (hopefully one of our iTunes users can confirm ), but I believe that when iTunes credit is attached to an Apple ID, the next purchase made in iTunes is credited from that credit automatically.
    Thanks, but I mean I want to buy gems in the game, not in iTunes because I can't find gems in the iTunes Store.. only in the game

Rhino Keeper
    I bought mine with my itunes credit, just make sure you go into your account details and select NONE, and it will come off your store credit. If you dont do this, it will come off any visa, credit card you have on there.

Rhino Keeper
    Ps You go to Quick links on your Itunes account, which is on the top right hand side. Sign into your account, Edit payment information and select NONE, it will then start using your credit. I Know this is correct, because when I bought some itunes gift cards I didnt know how to do it and I ended up ringing the apple store.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    That is correct, purchases will be taken from the credit first. Once the credit has been used, the additional amount owing will be applied to the card on file, and is done automatically. By default iTunes is set to take a credit before applying to the card on file, you do not need to remove the card in order for the credit to be used first.

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne013 View Post
    Thanks, but I mean I want to buy gems in the game, not in iTunes because I can't find gems in the iTunes Store.. only in the game
    Hi Suzanne -

The same thing happens as what Groupmagma posted. When you do a purchase, either through iTunes or your device, if you have a credit on file, the purchase will be deducted from the credit. If the credit does not cover the entire purchase, the remaining amount will be applied to the card you have on file. This is done automatically so you will not need to remove the card on file for the credit to be used first.
    Last edited by trenae; 06-04-11 at 01:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast