Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stored 7 counters and lost food inventory???

Yummy Yums

Stored 7 counters and lost food inventory???

After purchasing the Magic Box I changed the layout of my restaurant.

I had multiple counters with the same item (Roast Turkey) so I placed some of the counters in storage. After doing some rearranging I exited out of design mode and learned that all the food from the 7 counters I placed in storage had not been placed on another counter (with the same item) but had been deleted and no profits were made...

Is this normal? Please help!

Thank you.
    Storm8 ID: YummyYums411

Unregistered
    Thats the way it works for me. You also lose the tip on a table if you store it. Next time cook a french toast or something quick so all the food gets consolidated, and counters get cleared.

Unregistered
    Yes, that's the way it has always worked. Put a stove or counter with food in storage and it's like throwing the food in the trash. Same with tips and tables. When you put things in storage, they are no longer 'live' in the game.

Fashion Designer
    It shouldn't work like that. There should be a popup warning or we should be able to see the food/tips in semi-transparent view at least. This morning I also accidentally stored a counter with food on it and lost the food!

Farm Supplier
    the reply im DYING TO WRITE is...."well duh"

TeamLava should really do something about that though. I never lost anything in RS, but in Bakery i lost like 100,000 plates of Earl Grey Tea. (Which, is very expensive.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats the way it works for me. You also lose the tip on a table if you store it. Next time cook a french toast or something quick so all the food gets consolidated, and counters get cleared.
    I save my 1x gifts I get from leveling up my mastery for cooking the same food item to consolidate foods. Serving a 1x gift that will net you 1-5 dollars doesn't benefit me financially, so I put them to use for grouping the same foods. Just a thought.

Host(ess)
    If you put counters in storage, it wipes out everything on them.

Rhino Keeper
    Ofcourse they dissapear.

/Eldin

I agree there should be a warning when it's about to delete food. This has happened to me (like 3 or 4 times) and every time it was by accident. It is just so easy to select something other then what you intend to select. It can get really infuriating if you are losing a lot of expensive food. It just doesn't make sense because nobody would intentionally clear their counter that way. Obviously if someone is storing a counter with food on it, it is either a mistake or they don't realize they are going to lose their food. I have complained about this before. Please add a warning TL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast