Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Easy Oven

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twompy View Post
    So does anybody know if ANDROIDS will be able to get Easy Ovens??
    At the moment, I'm not sure if/when this feature will make it to Android, but we will post an update in the forums when we learn more information. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Huh...I'm just wondering, if everyone's gotten the easy oven option already? I remember seeing a post somewhere that the updates should have all rolled out by now, but even though re-installed the newest version, I still don't have that option O_O''

When you send a request for parts , you get a neighbour list like you get when you send gifts. neighbours receive a separate box to tick under the accept gift box , its a request gift box , so tick and send ...thats it,your neighbour has requestd a bit ,you tick the box and send ....simple .
    so buy your oven and place it. then tap on it to get the tap again to manage box. keep tapping till you get the menu up ....its fussy about where you tap and is tricky at first. From the manage menu, send out your requests for parts. your neighbours tick and send .... like gifts ,no cost.
    its a pity there wasnt another announcement page or something to act as a guide, but we will get there eventually.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by geniaaL2 View Post
    but these pictures are from restaurant story... i dont have the easy appliances on my BS.
    only on RS
    It's available in the regular version of bakery story, not the valentine version

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It's available in the regular version of bakery story, not the valentine version
    As goes for all other games with all other updates

Host(ess)
    Hi All, I bought the easy oven, but the game won't let me do anymore than that. The manage button doesn't come up. I just have boxes sitting on the floor. I can't even move or store them. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm an iPad user. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Did you try double tapping on the box? This is how you open the options....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KateAteCake View Post
    Hi All, I bought the easy oven, but the game won't let me do anymore than that. The manage button doesn't come up. I just have boxes sitting on the floor. I can't even move or store them. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm an iPad user. Thanks.
    You can't store it until you've finished building it. I'm on my iPod Touch and I can move it, just tap and drag it. Sometimes you just have to hit the item in the right spot to bring up the manage popup.

Host(ess)
    Thanks xSnowyOwlx....I got it! Darn box is pretty finicky about where it's tapped! Thanks!! 

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have the "easy" option for the drink mixers?
    If they don't exist, does anyone think they'll come in an update soon?

feel free to add me if you like

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast