Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Easy Oven

Rhino Keeper
    but these pictures are from restaurant story... i dont have the easy appliances on my BS.
    only on RS

Yes hopefully they do get this on BS, it's neat! One tap is strange feeling when you're used to tapping 100 times hahaha

Oh sheesh, I've been wondering what the easy appliances were.and.how to get them. I stored an appliance to see, and nothing shows up in bakery or restaurant. I even sold one and bought it back to see if it was just a.new and improved replacement but no dice. I don't understand why I get the message every time I log in but don't see any of the new things.

Host(ess)
    I was running all the Valentine versions, RS/CS/BS/FS.

These versions are not updated or partially updated. I've uninstalled all the Valentine versions and reinstalled all the regular ones and then you get all the new updates.

It's possible if you wait the Valentine versions will update fully at some point. But I don't see a need to run those anymore myself.

PS. Bakery Story is the only one that didn't give me any new updates with regards to contructable items, easy oven, materials for gifts, etc
    Last edited by BishuFujiwara; 06-07-11 at 08:17 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BishuFujiwara View Post
    I was running all the Valentine versions, RS/CS/BS/FS.

These versions are not updated or partially updated. I've uninstalled all the Valentine versions and reinstalled all the regular ones and then you get all the new updates.

It's possible if you wait the Valentine versions will update fully at some point. But I don't see a need to run those anymore myself
    this has been my experience as well. Also,i purchased an easy oven in regular rs, switched to the valentine version and, though, while in the valentine version i cdnt see the easy stove i also was not able to place anything onto the tile on which the stove had been placed.

Some silly questions...
    What is the purpose of the easy oven?
    What is the difference between the basic oven n the easy oven?
    Is it worth to buy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebe522 View Post
    Some silly questions...
    What is the purpose of the easy oven?
    What is the difference between the basic oven n the easy oven?
    Is it worth to buy?
    I want to know this too

New Resident
    I'm annoyed with this whole easy oven stuff. I sent 1 request for a knob and when I tried to request a motor it said I had already maxed out my request for the day. Ughhh!!! wth

Okay. Here it is.

Easy Oven: There is no prep. It saves you about 15 seconds, that's it. Besides that, it is the same as normal oven.
    In my opinion, it is not worth it to buy, but if you have loads of coins and gems, this would be the thing to get.

Rhino Keeper
    So does anybody know if ANDROIDS will be able to get Easy Ovens??

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast