Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Easy Oven

well....i've gotten parts but dunno from who also I dunno if they had to do anything lol. I'll find out in a moment and edit this; a person wrote on my wall saying they'd donate parts so I'll give it a shot and see what I gotta do to share lol.

EDIT: nevermind just saw the post above me lmao! Thanks for the report talyon

how much do I appreciate others? --> https://www.dearmoofia.com

Farm Supplier
    Hmmm I havent seen it in BS or RS though but seems fun to build!

aromakiss, have you made sure u have put an oven away prior to being maxed out so u can place the box down? it's listed with appliances, 10,000 coins i believe. (unless it's a droid bug, then sorry )

Rhino Keeper
    well i have yet to see the option for "easy" oven and id really like to try it.. i think team lava is putting a lot of thought into RS and BS.. just wish the updates worked for everybody at one time..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twompy View Post
    well i have yet to see the option for "easy" oven and id really like to try it.. i think team lava is putting a lot of thought into RS and BS.. just wish the updates worked for everybody at one time..
    Agree 100%

Rhino Keeper
    Many of us didn't get the option in the latest update. That's probably part of the reason people aren't responding.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetChikara View Post
    aromakiss, have you made sure u have put an oven away prior to being maxed out so u can place the box down? it's listed with appliances, 10,000 coins i believe. (unless it's a droid bug, then sorry )
    Yeah I did, even sold it off! Then realized I didn't even have the latest update. Sighs...still waiting for this week's updates to come in...

The one thing I have to admit is I declined parts thinking it was food I didn't realize what it was....i'm so used to declining anything but stew gifts in RS that I didn't know i was declining to help a neighbor with a part. So now when I see waffles I pay more attention LOL I think they should make a different icon for parts requests just like when it does show when a neighbor donated a part to you Sorry you lost your food lookin for it aromakiss Hope you get the update soon

Rhino Keeper
    i still don'r get this update on my BS but seen it on RS, i actually bought 1 and when i saw what i have to do to get it build i sold it for 1,000 i thought losing 9.000 coins is so much better than spending 36 gems for instant build or request materials from my friend which can took me days to complete and what i have is 1 oven down on my restaurant. and all that just for a convenience of a 1 click cooking.
    the easy appliance is not easy at all :s

A easy bake oven. Sounds neat. I'd love to see it on BS, but haven't. I only have time for one game and BS is it!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast