Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Oven

Rhino Keeper

Easy Oven

has any seen the easy oven.. or know what it is???

Executive Chef
    I haven't seen it but I sure am desperate to

Nightclub Owner
    Easy oven...huh??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Easy oven...huh??
    yeah its supposed to be someting new that was in the update.. but i cant find it anywhere...

Farm Supplier
    It is like...the easy bake oven? >.>' Hope we hear news about it soon~

lol me and my boyfriend were wondering the same thing. I had food baking and stored it so i can see all the oven options only to find out there's nothing. Wasted my food (android and iphone users here lol)

Realized I could only see it on Restaurant Story! I didn't understand it but I think i do now lol. I guess you build a stove that requires no preparation??? XD Pretty neat stuff..however poorly implemented so far as it doesn't function if the update isn't valid for other users. I sent the request to some, and they mentioned they have no options to do anything despite having the notification. In fact, they can't even see the construct oven in my restaurant

I am curious though...do the TL creators test things before hasing out updates? Or does putting out buggy items count for updates every week to "show" they are doing updates? So confused Perhaps it's a droid bug? I haven't tried with another iPhone/iPad user :/

Yes...I'm broke in coinse XD

Last edited by SweetChikara; 06-03-11 at 07:23 PM. Reason: found an easy oven on restaurant story
    how much do I appreciate others? --> https://www.dearmoofia.com

Ok so there's a bug I sent out the requests for some stuff (first 2), when I got to springs, it stopped letting me "manage" it. A gray box appears and I can't do anything else. Oh well. iPhone 4 user if that makes any difference.

Nightclub Owner
    Hmmm... Interesting. So is it that u request a gem from your neighbour? Does it cost your neighbour oins r gems to send u the material? Or is it like gfting food which doesn't cost anything?

Honestly i have no clue bobbyrae all I know is it says ask ur neighbors to help but I dunno with what they could help with I dunno if they sacrifice hefty coins or what lol. I sent out the request for items but no one has responded to it. I'm not sure they even get them at this point lol. It's clearly not fully rid of all the bugs. Too many devices can play the story games now, so I still dunno who and what can do what and where and how lol. I'd LOVE for someone to request something of me so I could have an idea as to what the options are as a "neighbor" helping out.

Executive Chef
    Nope your not requesting any gems from neighbors just the stuff to build it, then gem shown is so u can build it quickly by using your own gems.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast