Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Block?

How Do I Block?

I read the FAQs, and can't find how 2 block someone from writing on my wall. I might have overlooked it. Can u provide me the directions? Nothing bad as of yet. Just some catty adolescents I prefer not to have escalate on my wall. Thx.

Grand Emperor
    There is currently no way to block a person from writing on your wall. This has been suggested to TL many times but has not been implemented to date.

Wow. That's crazy. I went to smeone's wall after tipping, and got message that I was blocked from responding on this girl's wall.

All my conversation's w/ her for maybe just 1 wek was about either, "tipped", or asking about veganism, as she defined herself in her cafe name as a Vegan. So a few days ago, I ask her what book she suggests to read 4 someone who wanted to step down from omnivore 2 vegan, slowly, considering I had a teenage boy who didn't want 2 give up meat. So she responded back about a book. Then I responded back thanking her. Then she responded back w/ another book name. Then I believe I tipped her, & responded that I tipped, maybe even included my storm ID if she wanted 2 add me, as she seemed nice & responsive enough.

Now I go return tips after the holiday, go post on her wall that I tipped, and get back the message that I was blocked.

So if a person has to actively request a block several times in order to get one, it sure seems easy for any catty person to get one .... based on completely unbased reasons other then their paranoid delusions. There sure are a lot of sick ppl in the world. And they can surprise u out of no where.

Anyway, her bf was a neighbor of mine 4 awhile, and I told him how I felt about this over something so trivial. Now they are going all drama queen on me. I'm just ignoring them now, but these TL ppl should leave the blocking up to their patrons. Glad 2 know TL holds all the power, as I'm not spending another dime playing their games in that case.

Grand Emperor
    There's a bug in all games where you might get a blocked comment message:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...r-Bakery-Story

Relavent text from that thread:

Blocked comments - currently not available in game (see threads blocking and reporting for discussions about blocking). If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipitee View Post
    I read the FAQs, and can't find how 2 block someone from writing on my wall. I might have overlooked it. Can u provide me the directions? Nothing bad as of yet. Just some catty adolescents I prefer not to have escalate on my wall. Thx.
    If you do find the messages become inappropriate, threatning or abusive email support@teamlava.com giving your storm8 ID, the players storm8 ID if you know them, if not leave the messages for TL. Also keep screenshots of the messages to send TL. I know it's hard, but the players are probably looking for a reaction from you. Hopefully by not responding they will get bored and leave you alone. I really hope the situation improves for you. Deleting nbr posts, can stop extra involvement too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipitee View Post
    Wow. That's crazy. I went to smeone's wall after tipping, and got message that I was blocked from responding on this girl's wall.

All my conversation's w/ her for maybe just 1 wek was about either, "tipped", or asking about veganism, as she defined herself in her cafe name as a Vegan. So a few days ago, I ask her what book she suggests to read 4 someone who wanted to step down from omnivore 2 vegan, slowly, considering I had a teenage boy who didn't want 2 give up meat. So she responded back about a book. Then I responded back thanking her. Then she responded back w/ another book name. Then I believe I tipped her, & responded that I tipped, maybe even included my storm ID if she wanted 2 add me, as she seemed nice & responsive enough.

Now I go return tips after the holiday, go post on her wall that I tipped, and get back the message that I was blocked.

So if a person has to actively request a block several times in order to get one, it sure seems easy for any catty person to get one .... based on completely unbased reasons other then their paranoid delusions. There sure are a lot of sick ppl in the world. And they can surprise u out of no where.

Anyway, her bf was a neighbor of mine 4 awhile, and I told him how I felt about this over something so trivial. Now they are going all drama queen on me. I'm just ignoring them now, but these TL ppl should leave the blocking up to their patrons. Glad 2 know TL holds all the power, as I'm not spending another dime playing their games in that case.
    this happenes all the time its a glitch all u need to do is refresh ur screen and u can post on her wall

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Hopefully TL will get a block at some point. (the fact that the message sometimes shows up means that it's programmed somewhere, and S8 have one. Same Engineers).

New Resident
    I blocked someone.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperOfReapers View Post
    I blocked someone.
    How?????

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    How?????
    ...... Ditto...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast