Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fruit Chocolate Dip Maker???

Nightclub Owner

Fruit Chocolate Dip Maker???

Stupid question I'm sure, but the Fruit Chocolate Dip Maker that has shown up in my appliances is only showing 1 recipe that unlocks at level 1,000???? It is called Chocolate Pineapple.

Is that a glitch or will we really have to reach level 1,000 to get to it? LOL

BTW, this is on Android, I assume iOS also had this option.

Rhino Keeper
    It is unlocked by a goal, I think.

Nightclub Owner
    Well isn't that peachy. Android doesn't get goals so I just purchased a machine I won't even be able to use. I also purchased the other machine but am waiting on 1 metal sheet, I suppose that will also be a goal locked recipe that I won't be able to use? *sigh*

Farm Supplier
    i hope that it's not a goal item, i just brought it and sent out parts request, and i'm on an android.

Host(ess)
    The truffle maker doesn't have a recipe yet. I built it but nothing's there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by iAryia View Post
    The truffle maker doesn't have a recipe yet. I built it but nothing's there.
    OMG, this just keeps getting better! I'm laughing so hard right now I have tears running down my face. hahahahaha

This is just insane if these are going to be goal recipes and they gave the appliances to Androids knowing full well they didn't give us goals.

Nightclub Owner
    My truffle maker just got built as well, my nice neighbors already gifted me with that 1 pesky metal sheet I was missing. LOL

No recipe showing on mine either, not that I expected one but you never know. :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Kooky, GM, or any mod/TL employee.

Are these 2 new makers going to be goal recipe makers?
    If so, will TL allow Android users who have purchased them a refund of the 10,000 coins per appliance and take them back, since we aren't offered goals and the machines are useless to us?
    If these are not goal machine makers, is this a bug and all questions regarding these machines be moved to the Bug Forum instead?

Please let us know so other Android users don't end up in this same predicament.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    stupid question i'm sure, but the fruit chocolate dip maker that has shown up in my appliances is only showing 1 recipe that unlocks at level 1,000???? It is called chocolate pineapple.

Is that a glitch or will we really have to reach level 1,000 to get to it? Lol

btw, this is on android, i assume ios also had this option.
    this is getting ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    I used 22gems to complete the fruit chocolate machine to find that I need to be on lvl 1000 to make it???

I want a refund too!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast