Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: materials request in restaurant story

New Resident

materials request in restaurant story

My neighbor Grub House sent me a materials request for "motor" which is really strange because this is in the game Restaurant Story and makes no sense. My ID is DarkSentry if you want to track down how this happened. Ill leave the materials request pending for a few days incase it will help you find the issue...

Farm Supplier
    Send the material, no worries! it's only the update. Now you can build the stove oven and grill but you have to ask for material to your friends. The new stove etc don't need preparation of the food!

Fashion Designer
    Oy vey, am I ever glad I'm at max appliances. And factories etc.. That whole material request for construction is what lost me in Zoo story. Ick
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    That whole material request for construction is what lost me in Zoo story. Ick
    Me too I really do not like seeing this in farm, restaurant, bakery and city. I REALLY hope it doesn't show up in fashion. I play these games obsessively and seriously feel like quitting right now.

Senior Moderator
    I did some requests, but how do they work? I have 2 restaurants, send a request in one, but didn't see it in the other. Are they replaced for food gifts? I gift early in the morning, so do I have to wait until tomorrow?

New Resident
    I have received requests for items but don't see how I can request items from my neighbors. Far as I know I have the latest update. I have even deleted and reinstalled the game (saving all my info in the Game Center) but this hasn't helped. I bought an easy stove and have no way of asking for what I need to build it. It would be nice if Team Lava would update the 'Help/Faq' in the game when they change something and coming to the Forums to find an answer is difficult and time consuming. Even though I have spent alot of time and money playing, I'm about to give up and play other developer games (no more TL games). I feel I have been patient about alot of things but my frustration is ever growing.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSentry View Post
    My neighbor Grub House sent me a materials request for "motor" which is really strange because this is in the game Restaurant Story and makes no sense. My ID is DarkSentry if you want to track down how this happened. Ill leave the materials request pending for a few days incase it will help you find the issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I did some requests, but how do they work? I have 2 restaurants, send a request in one, but didn't see it in the other. Are they replaced for food gifts? I gift early in the morning, so do I have to wait until tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by chocokitt View Post
    I have received requests for items but don't see how I can request items from my neighbors. Far as I know I have the latest update. I have even deleted and reinstalled the game (saving all my info in the Game Center) but this hasn't helped. I bought an easy stove and have no way of asking for what I need to build it. It would be nice if Team Lava would update the 'Help/Faq' in the game when they change something and coming to the Forums to find an answer is difficult and time consuming. Even though I have spent alot of time and money playing, I'm about to give up and play other developer games (no more TL games). I feel I have been patient about alot of things but my frustration is ever growing.
    To get answers to all of questions, read this guide: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...es-for-Dummies

I totally under stand the new easy appliance thing and I am building several of them already. My question is what you can build with MOTOR? I built the stove, oven and grill, but never need a motor. What are the motor, metal sheet, spring and nozzle for? Why are they in RS? Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophial View Post
    I totally under stand the new easy appliance thing and I am building several of them already. My question is what you can build with MOTOR? I built the stove, oven and grill, but never need a motor. What are the motor, metal sheet, spring and nozzle for? Why are they in RS? Thank you.
    That deserves a new thread!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sophial View Post
    They changed things around. Before, each appliance needed 6 different parts, 6-8 per part, one gem each. Now, each appliance only needs 4 different part, 5 per part, 2 gems each. In reducing the number of parts, they got rid of a few of the original parts (example metal sheets). I heard somewhere that they MAY be making a new appliance, that those parts will work with. No definite answer on that one yet. Before I accept parts as gifts, I check through the appliances for which parts will actually work with the ones I'm building. If it is not one I need, I tip the neighbor, say thanks, and decline it. HTH!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast