Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are my gems disappearing ?

New Resident

Angry Why are my gems disappearing ?

My gems are disappearing and I did not purchase anything? what happened and I want them back?

Executive Chef
    Same thing happened to me today, only I haven't emailed support because I'm not sure how many gems I had to begin with but now I'm down to only 3. It happened in RS though

Host(ess)
    Same here, some of mine have disappeared. I knew darn well I hadn't used very many.

Executive Chef
    If you are having issues with your gems or would like to find out what they were used on, you can email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the app you're having issues with, a description of what the issue is (missing gems), and when you noticed the issue.

Support should be able to assist you in what happened with the gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Great idea but you will not get an answer from team support. I was dismissing all the complaints until today when I purchased a tiger for ZS as one of the 3 items I had decided to buy using gems that I purchased when they were on sale for 50 for $5.99. A tiger for 12, a turtle for 10 and the snow leopard for 18 for a total of 40 gems. Not what I have left. On my invoice under each item purchased is "report problem" have tried all day to click cannot connect to itunes store is response. Well, if I can't contact them by tomorrow, I will contact my source of payment. I don't know what the problem is but they are smart enough to figure it out. Also a problem on City cash did not receive my city cash but was charged. I have contacted team support twice previously and got no response. Nice job team lava!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I know that this is an obvious question, so I apologize in advance, but are you absolutely sure that you didn't inadvertently purchase a slot(s)? It's so easy to do and not notice when serving your clothes very quickly. I know you probably would have noticed, but it was just a thought.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by gitten View Post
    Great idea but you will not get an answer from team support. I was dismissing all the complaints until today when I purchased a tiger for ZS as one of the 3 items I had decided to buy using gems that I purchased when they were on sale for 50 for $5.99. A tiger for 12, a turtle for 10 and the snow leopard for 18 for a total of 40 gems. Not what I have left. On my invoice under each item purchased is "report problem" have tried all day to click cannot connect to itunes store is response. Well, if I can't contact them by tomorrow, I will contact my source of payment. I don't know what the problem is but they are smart enough to figure it out. Also a problem on City cash did not receive my city cash but was charged. I have contacted team support twice previously and got no response. Nice job team lava!!!!
    E-mail support@teamlava.com directly. They should be able to assist you. However, don't be discouraged if it takes a few days after the automated e-mail because they are currently very busy.

the exact same thing happened to me today so mysterious!

I think you might have accidentely bought coins from you gems!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Guys, please e-mail TeamLava Support if you have gem issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast