Thread: How to transfer ID to new iPhone?

Unregistered

How to transfer ID to new iPhone?

I've restored from my old 3GS to new 4 but when I launch City Story, it's as a new player.

How do I get back my old ID on my new iPhone 4?

Daniel922866

Lightbulb

Have a New Device? How To Transfer Your Existing Account

If you are upgrading to a new iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, please read these instructions carefully and follow all of the necessary steps BEFORE you lose access to your current device.

Transfer functionality is currently not supported in TeamLava games (i.e., Farm Story and City Story). However, all Storm8 games currently offer a method to transfer your account. This transfer process will bring characters from all Storm8 games and the TeamLava games Farm Story and City Story, to your new phone.

NOTE: You will need to create a password for your Storm8 ID on one of these Storm8 games before you are able to perform the transfer. This is done simply by opening the game, visiting Settings -> Storm8, and changing the password to a secure sequence of your choice. Don't forget it!

Please follow the link below for step-by-step instructions on how to transfer: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

If you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail support@teamlava.com.

Last edited by rofflecop; Yesterday at 06:53 PM.

cherylene

transfer of ID to new iphone

btw, i went into setings... all i see was - background music, sound effects, push notification for completed contracts, buildings cleaned, received comments and facebook connect.. i didn't find anything to do with password... pls enlighten. thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by cherylene View Post
    btw, i went into setings... all i see was - background music, sound effects, push notification for completed contracts, buildings cleaned, received comments and facebook connect.. i didn't find anything to do with password... pls enlighten. thanks.
    yup me too, how to we transfer the city story to a new iphone?

Unregistered

Unhappy Cant transfer from iPhone 3g to iPhone 4... gutted

i love this game and am on level 52 and now am back at the beginning on my new iPhone..cant seem to figure out how to transfer....

Unregistered
    yo guy, u surely dont search very much the forums do u?? what u have to do is the following
    open ur i tunes click on the ''serie number'', it is in the principal page when u select ur ipod.. btw it dosent look like a button but click on it and the ''UDID'' number will show up... do this with both ur phones itouch or whatever, copy those to rows of numbers/letters and go to this page https://www.teamlava.com/ then put ur two UDID numbers as the page request and indicate the level u r in FARM STORY if u dont play that game u have to download it and open it.