Thread: Question!!!! I need an answer! 

Lauren

Question!!!! I need an answer! 

Hey everyone,

this question has been bugging me for a long time, so I decided to see if any of you know. When u get an item with gems (gnomes, birdhouse, etc) and u sell it, do you get gems for that item? Or just coins? I use my gems to buy things I don't want to sell, so obviously I haven't ever tried this. If anyone knows, please leave a response  thanks!!!

Blessing Star

Red face Gems

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Hey everyone,

this question has been bugging me for a long time, so I decided to see if any of you know. When u get an item with gems (gnomes, birdhouse, etc) and u sell it, do you get gems for that item? Or just coins? I use my gems to buy things I don't want to sell, so obviously I haven't ever tried this. If anyone knows, please leave a response  thanks!!!
    From what I have known it returns as coins when u sell it. However; as like the game changes with up dates; (1.6)
    We are now able to GET GEMS AWARDED to us By RANK level in a choosen plant along with xp and coins!! YES !! so goes to show maybe one day?!#@ ..

Theres a pot of gold under the rainbow so let it rain and shine. HAPPY FARMING.

note: thankyou teamlava!! and support!! and yes my stormID8 changed og