Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - April 19th, 2024 (5 days)

ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴛ 3:
    3x ᴇɢɢs ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛ (12ʜʀ/sᴛᴏᴠᴇ)
    14x ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘᴀɴᴄᴀᴋᴇs (16ʜʀ/sᴛᴏᴠᴇ)
    18x ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴄᴀᴋᴇᴘᴏᴘs (3ʜʀ/sᴀᴘᴘʜɪʀᴇ ᴏᴠᴇɴ)

Why have the given the Spring Cow as a gift? You can literally buy it???? It's there in the main menu for 30,000????

So, is the goal prize gonna change or...?

Executive Chef
    Goal prize should've been something else like a crate prize, U- item from locked goal, or echo appliance. Don't think they'll change it now though. I'll most likely advance to unlock 3rd recipe at least.

Edit-----Also wanted to add Thanks again @Zombiechick138 for posting ahead the goal steps 😀👍
    Last edited by pcabral03; 04-20-24 at 03:23 AM.

They give prizes that can be bought and make it harder to get those prizes. S8 wants us to spend money to finish goals to get bad prizes.

It's unfair, and makes many not want to play, and I understand why so many do not do goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleexry View Post
    Why have the given the Spring Cow as a gift? You can literally buy it???? It's there in the main menu for 30,000????
    Quote Originally Posted by pugpugsley View Post
    They give prizes that can be bought and make it harder to get those prizes. S8 wants us to spend money to finish goals to get bad prizes.
    It's unfair, and makes many not want to play, and I understand why so many do not do goals.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	85CF71BF-5BD6-46A2-A768-91C9E57454FC.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	74044
    The image is for those who have already won this award in previous competitions and the price is valid only for those who have at least one. The others must complete all 4 steps to find this prize in the warehouse. I display this information so that old players can stop after step 3 if they already have this prize.

ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴛ 4:
    3x ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴘᴇ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ (6ʜʀ/sᴛᴏᴠᴇ)
    10x ᴡᴀғғʟᴇ ʙᴀʟʟs (1ʜʀ/ᴏᴠᴇɴ)
    18x ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ ᴅᴏɢ (8ʜʀ/ɢʀɪʟʟ)
    10x ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴊᴇʟʟᴏ (8ʜʀ/sᴀᴘᴘʜɪʀᴇ ᴏᴠᴇɴ)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimari View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	85CF71BF-5BD6-46A2-A768-91C9E57454FC.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	74044
    The image is for those who have already won this award in previous competitions and the price is valid only for those who have at least one. The others must complete all 4 steps to find this prize in the warehouse. I display this information so that old players can stop after step 3 if they already have this prize.

Spring Cow was released as regular market purchase in March 2016 for 30,000 coins.

In my secondary account that's less than a year old, I don't have it already but I can buy it now for coins, completing goal isn't necessary for me to buy one if I want.

Winning a prize that's in menu already for gems is worth it but not if could be bought for coins. Doesn't really feel like a prize in my opinion.

S8 do better, completing goal is hard. Prize needs to be better 😕

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say that I am over the moon happy with the recipes for this goal! I prefer the breakfast foods with shorter timed recipes like the pancakes and quiche. It makes finishing and planning the cooking so much easier! I know there have been complaints especially for the quiche and it lingering on counters. My counters empty quickly and I never had that problem. I really wish they would go back to having the same recipes for these 5 day goals. Thanks Storm8

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast