Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/19: Baron's Bad Business | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I agree, maybe someday we can trade academy scrolls for Council scrolls? That would be great!
    Yes I have always hoped we could do that. We can do it with expansion permits so it sure would be nice to have the same ability with scrolls.

Farm Supplier
    To upgrade from level 4 to level 7, you need around 570 Solar Sprouts, but you can only have a maximum of 99 at a time. So buying the unlimited time offer for a few minutes becomes useless. I hope it can be changed to 999 or at least 200.

Executive Chef
    I think there's a typo in Goal 14, lower levels don't usually need more of something than higher levels?

That Roly Bug is adorable!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    My Furious Flower drop rate improved slightly. I received the 20 six hours ago.

Mad Marigold: first cottage run through of 13 cottages - 1 marigold, 2 goblin, 1 dire boar

Second run through: 4 marigold,1 goblin and 1 dire boar

Toadstool and Ice Cream cottages have spawned Mad Marigold.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 04-22-24 at 03:56 AM.

Hi, is it normal that my only furious flower just gave me glimmerdust and not the gloves??? I?m panicking now! Because I am only able to make 1 more furious flower, how will I get the gloves necessary if they don?t give us gloves everytime!?? This will be impossible!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lauracncosta View Post
    Hi, is it normal that my only furious flower just gave me glimmerdust and not the gloves??? I?m panicking now! Because I am only able to make 1 more furious flower, how will I get the gloves necessary if they don?t give us gloves everytime!?? This will be impossible!
    Indeed most likely impossible, you need to craft more. You can do the math, 50% drop rate, then the number of harvest you need for your level time the time, will give you an estimated time of completion. If it is within the event time window you can make, if not you cannot. A simple as that. To simplify you need an average 12 hours per glove. 55 gloves in total is 660 hours, with 1 flower you need 28 days to complete. With 2, 14 days. So you need minimum 3 flowers!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying so hard to be optimistic but it's impossible to play this event without gold, and I have none. I have chopped 20 rocks and I have a golden mine all I got is eggs and apples which I'm at the max. I have one furious flower and it takes 6 hours to drop a glove and that's only every other drop so I'm tapping out bummer I really wanted the end prize.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lauracncosta View Post
    I wish I could give you the furious flower I crafted that is sitting as uncollected in my workshop. I saw 6 for collector so I made 6. In fact I was going to make a 7th before I saw I couldn't store or place my 6th and that the max number was 5. I would be happy to give it to you, if only there was a way to do so.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I wish I could give you the furious flower I crafted that is sitting as uncollected in my workshop. I saw 6 for collector so I made 6. In fact I was going to make a 7th before I saw I couldn't store or place my 6th and that the max number was 5. I would be happy to give it to you, if only there was a way to do so.
    Thank you unfortunately I have to a knowledge that this event is impossible for me to complete? not only because of the furious flowers, but now I saw that I need to get 40 solar soils.. it takes 25 of energy to defeat a mad marigold? I don?t know if they only give you one solar soil when you defeat them or if they give more than one while battling. I didn?t even get to the part where I can start gathering solar soils.. I have only 4 gloves ( I?ll probably quite.

Furious flower drop not going into inventory

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My Furious Flower drop rate improved slightly. I received the 20 six hours ago.

Mad Marigold: first cottage run through of 13 cottages - 1 marigold, 2 goblin, 1 dire boar

Second run through: 4 marigold,1 goblin and 1 dire boar

Toadstool and Ice Cream cottages have spawned Mad Marigold.
    The gloves from my furious flower are not going into my inventory. Yesterday I collected 6 gloves from 2 collections. Today I collected 6 but I only have 8 gloves in my inventory! What can I do about this? Has this happened to anyone else?