Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/19: Baron's Bad Business | event information on page 1

New Resident
    stop at Goal - Baron's Bad Business 9
    Roly bug is what i can get nowaday as i have only one gold.
    Now i shall focus on level up and finish my building

Fashion Designer
    The poor drop rates for the gloves and the big "expense" of the gold nuggets needed to make the flowers really excludes a lot of players.

It's a very poorly designed event I think as even with a lot of time investment it's not going to be possible for a lot of players. Poor show.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    The poor drop rates for the gloves and the big "expense" of the gold nuggets needed to make the flowers really excludes a lot of players.

It's a very poorly designed event I think as even with a lot of time investment it's not going to be possible for a lot of players. Poor show.
    This event is for very high level players, if you don't have the realm that can sustain it or have a huge inventory of all the basic materials, chances are slim to make it. I have both so it is just an energy hog and wait until the harvest comes every 6 hours.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I just transitioned from level 45 to 46. Does anyone know if I should anticipate my last goals being high level? Just want to prepare because crafting 12 Flora Fertilizer versus 20 is a big difference. Thank you in advance! Also RIP to me in future events!

Executive Chef
    THREE Dire Boars in a ROW?!?! Come ON Storm8

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    I was trying so hard to be optimistic but it's impossible to play this event without gold, and I have none. I have chopped 20 rocks and I have a golden mine all I got is eggs and apples which I'm at the max. I have one furious flower and it takes 6 hours to drop a glove and that's only every other drop so I'm tapping out bummer I really wanted the end prize.
    Can you purchase gems, and gem past the raindrop instead of craft it? I know I needed to gem a few things early on in the game that I really, really wanted.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    This event is for very high level players, if you don't have the realm that can sustain it or have a huge inventory of all the basic materials, chances are slim to make it. I have both so it is just an energy hog and wait until the harvest comes every 6 hours.

Yes. I have about 106k energy so that side of it isn't an issue for me. I also have ample gold nuggets to make the glove dropping flowers.

I think it's really unfair on lower levels - especially those who are high enough for the "high level" requirements but not actually that high level. Level 50 covers a huge range.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    I just transitioned from level 45 to 46. Does anyone know if I should anticipate my last goals being high level? Just want to prepare because crafting 12 Flora Fertilizer versus 20 is a big difference. Thank you in advance! Also RIP to me in future events!
    i seem to recall it's the level one starts the event at.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    This happened to me in the middle of one event, and the event didn't recognize that I had completed the most recent requirement. It let me craft the items I needed but it did not advance me or award me the prize. Good luck with yours!

[post edited: support comment removed for violation of forum rules...Spiritwind]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-24-24 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to login since this morning. Anyone else having trouble?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast