Thread: Milestones Are Not Updated

New Resident

Milestones Are Not Updated

Every event, the milestones are bugged out. Reaching a food tick is rewarded with one food. Same with realm ruins. This is very annoying and doesn?t make me want to try and get any prizes. It?s been happening for weeks now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kailyr View Post
    Every event, the milestones are bugged out. Reaching a food tick is rewarded with one food. Same with realm ruins. This is very annoying and doesn?t make me want to try and get any prizes. It?s been happening for weeks now.
    I think they messed up the leaderboard somehow and think that players actually want to play for 1 food or one realm rune. This is ridiculous, S8! Please fix! I'm not playing to get a near final prize of one lousy rune.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Sorry I missed this! If you are still experiencing this issue please contact Storm8 Support at support.storm8.com
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    It isn't even a matter of individuals experiencing bugs. They have simply improperly coded the leaderboard so that we now get 1 lousy piece of food as a milestone and 1 Realm Rune. They need to fix the leaderboard coding before the next one starts.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.