Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Beauty goal problem

Spring Beauty goal problem

Today I reached level 6 of this goal - ask for 30 spring flowers. Apparently, 20 neighbors responded and I received 20 invisible spring flowers which I placed on an empty counter and they are now being sold. However, none of these gifts are being credited toward the goal. What gives?

Host(ess)
    Is this a glitch or android issue just lost mine when signed into my android wasn?t an option on iPhone back to square one needing another 2 days to complete the goal not fair
    Last edited by drou01; 03-31-24 at 01:53 PM.

I'm having the same problem. Could've been done with goal 😕

Quote Originally Posted by elainec1 View Post
    Today I reached level 6 of this goal - ask for 30 spring flowers. Apparently, 20 neighbors responded and I received 20 invisible spring flowers which I placed on an empty counter and they are now being sold. However, none of these gifts are being credited toward the goal. What gives?

Just happened the same thing to me too , I got my 20 spring flowers and now they gone zero after I saw them as gift and it said to post them on a counter
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	73814

Name:	j.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	73815

Host(ess)
    Regarding this issue it is android only i have just hit my 30 spring flowers on another id i have on my android.
    Make sure you do not put out until you have reached level 7 of the goal
    You will still have the spring flowers in your gifts and that is when you can put them out.
    Level 7 is 10 x FANS
    10X GARLANDS
    Hope this helps
    Last edited by drou01; 04-01-24 at 06:21 AM. Reason: New information

It must be an Android problem. All that I can think to do is to not place them on counters. I'm just going to hang onto what I've got and see if I can achieve this goal once I've collected 30.

Hi. I just started the goal. I'm new. Anyone know what to make after Part 3 so I can get started? My ID is: ashleexry if anyone wants to add me. Same ID in Restaurant Story, Bakery Story and Pet Shop Story, too ��

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetamine21 View Post
    Just happened the same thing to me too , I got my 20 spring flowers and now they gone zero after I saw them as gift and it said to post them on a counter

Name:	t.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	73814

Name:	j.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	73815
    Same thing happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by drou01 View Post
    Regarding this issue it is android only i have just hit my 30 spring flowers on another id i have on my android.
    Make sure you do not put out until you have reached level 7 of the goal
    You will still have the spring flowers in your gifts and that is when you can put them out.
    Level 7 is 10 x FANS
    10X GARLANDS
    Hope this helps
    Are you saying that we have to finish goal 7 BEFORE we can get our 30 spring flowers to work? This game is having more & more issues! (Many graphics issues with them)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    Are you saying that we have to finish goal 7 BEFORE we can get our 30 spring flowers to work? This game is having more & more issues! (Many graphics issues with them)
    No you finish part 6 and you reach part 7 . You must complete 6 so that you can put them out otherwise if you are still collecting and put them out you will go back down to zero.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast