Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carlavd1702 View Post
    Chapter 10 of goal 3 is an adventure. I just started a new adventure so have to wait for 18 hours. Does anybody know which ressources are needed so I can already stock the items? Thnx
    It is ALWAYS a good idea to not go on an adventure before a new event until you know the event won't need one. Lately we build or buy a building that does adventures but I think it's a new thing and definitely not a guarantee.

It's also always an excellent idea to go on as many adventures as possible because of all the goodies and drops you can get.

Good luck everyone

Ditto that! I?m just gonna speak for myself, when I literally did not do anything, any assistance is greatly appreciated. Since it was provided free to me, it?s my responsibility to verify and decide to use the info or not. Any consequences are my to blame. That?s my ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi! Goals are now up.

There are 2 neighbour requests in the event; chapters 5 (15) and 9 (18) however the requirements for higher level players should hopefully avoid or minimise the past issues with not receiving requests within the same day/chapter.

If we all started when the event was released, consider either requesting from neighbours literally the minute the new chapter starts, or wait several hours for the 'congestion' to somewhat clear. It might make a difference to those players where the counter doesn't move when you can clearly see the requests coming through in you news feed. And even though I got completely shot down in flames last time for reminding players that there was a neighbour request component, that is not going to stop me posting help or suggestions for players that struggle with requests. As a player who has been though hundreds and hundreds of events since the very beginning of the game, I'm well aware of the game mechanics of requests and the issues that arise. There is literally no need for any kind of disrespectful posting when all I've ever done is provide help, advice and support.
    Hehe thank you for the warning of the 2 neighbor request. That?s what I am dreaded most. Oh well, best to embrace it. But the pink is soooo cute, worth the agony over those stubborn counter! Thanks much SW00.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    It is ALWAYS a good idea to not go on an adventure before a new event until you know the event won't need one. Lately we build or buy a building that does adventures but I think it's a new thing and definitely not a guarantee.

It's also always an excellent idea to go on as many adventures as possible because of all the goodies and drops you can get.

Good luck everyone
    Yep what’s I’m doing. Thanks for carlavd1702 early warning, though their post says chapter 10 puzzled me a bit, I kept my King’s Keep open til the quest appeared and am working it around the clock, hoping to get more hutches.

Executive Chef
    Received from adventure:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2726.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	73807 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2727.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	253.0 KB 
ID:	73808

Four hour timer; 16 gems to speed.

And for those who don?t know how valued SpiritWind is to this community, she was honored with her own faerie a few years back.

Name:	IMG_2728.jpeg 
Views:	14 
ID:	73809 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2729.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	229.5 KB 
ID:	73810

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Received from adventure:

Name:	IMG_2726.jpeg 
Views:	18 
ID:	73807 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2727.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	253.0 KB 
ID:	73808

Four hour timer; 16 gems to speed.

And for those who don?t know how valued SpiritWind is to this community, she was honored with her own faerie a few years back.

Name:	IMG_2728.jpeg 
Views:	14 
ID:	73809 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2729.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	229.5 KB 
ID:	73810
    Ya SpiritWind faerie is among my favorites!
    Winged bunnicorn is super cute. This is the first time I will be crating a side quest like Fangbeasticorn. I usually just collect enough material for other goals and didn?t care much to collect the 40 to craft them as they yield stuff that i have in abundance but S8 defeated my will this time with this dreamy pink and super cute design.

I’m quite surprised, given the fact that storybook events are notoriously difficult due to the neighbor requests, yet S8 doubled down on this and features TWO here! Wow.
    So let’s hope you are correct SW about this feature not being a problem. If they’ve worked out the kinks then this should be a fun event.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone buy the value pack with the blue bunny?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'd just upgraded the Bunnicorn Medow and had to complete a couple of "Search for Bunnicorns" adventures. I scrolled to the Keep, and my finger was just millimeters from tapping it when I spotted the telltale signs of a rollback trap (a blinking screen) and stopped. Back I went to the Bunnicorn Medow for a check, and true enough, the rollback trap had been set. Had I collected from the "Search for Bunnicorns" adventure, it wouldn't have counted for the new day, and I'd have to wait another two hours repeating the adventure.

The lesson here? Watch out for a sudden blink of the game screen that may come a minute or two after you upgrade your Bunnicorn Medow. It's a sure sign that a rollback to the previous day's end occurred, and your subsequent actions to complete goals for the new day will not be counted until you redo the upgrade.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'd just upgraded the Bunnicorn Medow and had to complete a couple of "Search for Bunnicorns" adventures. I scrolled to the Keep, and my finger was just millimeters from tapping it when I spotted the telltale signs of a rollback trap (a blinking screen) and stopped. Back I went to the Bunnicorn Medow for a check, and true enough, the rollback trap had been set. Had I collected from the "Search for Bunnicorns" adventure, it wouldn't have counted for the new day, and I'd have to wait another two hours repeating the adventure.

The lesson here? Watch out for a sudden blink of the game screen that may come a minute or two after you upgrade your Bunnicorn Medow. It's a sure sign that a rollback to the previous day's end occurred, and your subsequent actions to complete goals for the new day will not be counted until you redo the upgrade.
    I always visit a neighbor to force a game save and minimize risks of rollbacks.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast