Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

New Resident
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aju2 View Post
    2 hours

Goal 4 want to buy and visit Plain Hutches 10 times, should be in the Market
    but... in the Market i have only Bunnicorn Hutch for 50gems (the name is Plain Hutch but the picture and price are wrong)
    I found two hutches in my inventory

Rhino Keeper
    Well bummer. I am stuck until tomorrow because I just did an adventure 2 hours ago

WARNING: chapter 3 goal 3 is an adventure. Don’t start a new one if you are getting close to this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    but... in the Market i have only Bunnicorn Hutch for 50gems (the name is Plain Hutch but the picture and price are wrong)
    UGH!! If we have to use gems to proceed through the event, I may bow out early

Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    You should have two hutches in your inventory

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    When you collect from bunny adventures you should get an empty nest, pink grass or the floral branch. Then as new items to collect from the last adventure needed will drop them. So you should find the hitches in your inventory. (I got another bunny corn on my second adventure then hutches on third). If there are other items, they will drop from adventures too. We don't ever have to buy the basic items for storybooks with gems, as they are given after the stated number of bunny adventures. Hope this explanation helps.

but... in the Market i have only Bunnicorn Hutch for 50gems (the name is Plain Hutch but the picture and price are wrong)[/QUOTE]

Did you have any more info on goal 4 and 5? Assuming this is for chapter 3 still? Thx.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post

Did you have any more info on goal 4 and 5? Assuming this is for chapter 3 still? Thx.
    chapter 3 goal 4 - visit Plain Hutches 10 times
    chapter 3 goal 5 - upgrade the Bunnicorn Meadow to level 3 (20 Pink Grass, 20 Bunnicorn Branch, 20 Carrot Stalks)

And yes, I also found 2 Plain Hutches in my inventory, so gems are not necessary

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi! Goals are now up.

There are 2 neighbour requests in the event; chapters 5 (15) and 9 (18) however the requirements for higher level players should hopefully avoid or minimise the past issues with not receiving requests within the same day/chapter.

If we all started when the event was released, consider either requesting from neighbours literally the minute the new chapter starts, or wait several hours for the 'congestion' to somewhat clear. It might make a difference to those players where the counter doesn't move when you can clearly see the requests coming through in you news feed. And even though I got completely shot down in flames last time for reminding players that there was a neighbour request component, that is not going to stop me posting help or suggestions for players that struggle with requests. As a player who has been though hundreds and hundreds of events since the very beginning of the game, I'm well aware of the game mechanics of requests and the issues that arise. There is literally no need for any kind of disrespectful posting when all I've ever done is provide help, advice and support.

Executive Chef
    My hutches did turn purple. At first I thought it was just the gem one but then they all did. It must've needed a certain amount of taps to "mature"

I always appreciate all you do for us SpiritWind, it's a shame frustration turns some folks nasty and unappreciative :-(
    You volunteer YOUR time to make OUR gameplay better, smoother and easier. Often, you are only the messenger for Storm8 and often Staffers also post information. I've played several games and NEVER have I seen company people come on the forums to post information. Many players also give awesome help and advice on how to work around the glitches and issues which is why this is the game I've been playing the longest and love/ appreciate the most.

Happy Easter (tomorrow for me) everyone

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast