Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
That is not what I am saying at all. The information I post with the Prize Information and Goal Information to players in Posts 2 and 3 is not speculative. They are official drops and goals provided to me by Storm8 which I then relay to the community in an easy to read format from source material. Timer information is not and never has been provided; we all have to wait until the conclusion of an event to know what they are. It's always been that way.

Post 4 Inventory information is created when I've time, but you will notice that I never include collection timer information if it's not known. Players provide info on end prize collection timers. I confirm everything myself when I create the inventory entries.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

Shibuya provides the picture and math entries out of kindness bc they love to contribute to the forum. We all appreciate the enormous effort that goes into creating those entries with pictures and sometimes the template that is created isn't fully cleared, but that is a complete non-issue.

I know I?ve missed something. I first responded to this post below. I simply had said it?s a shame that the shepherd collection time isn?t 24 hours as stated, but rather it?s a 7 day.

Originally Posted by ennasusy1
Just finished ? the Bunnicorn Shepherd has a 7-day-timer (644 gems to speed up). This is different from page 1, so should be corrected.
I appreciate that Shibuya provides all this information ahead of time. ennasuay1 pointed out an error, I just said it?s a shame it?s not true. I have no idea how the conversation got derailed since then.