Thread: For Anyone Collecting The 12 Regular Zodiac Dragons

Rhino Keeper

For Anyone Collecting The 12 Regular Zodiac Dragons

Hello Caretakers,

Once in a while I see questions in the forum asking about how to breed the 12 regular zodiac dragons and I decided there's a need for a whole instructional thread for this. From Aries to Pisces, here are the combos, hidden element included:

Aries (Hidden element - Pink) (always available): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element pink type dragon. Example: Leo + Virtue. 24 hour breed and incubation time. Rare, 400 Essence.

Taurus (Hidden element - Red) (always available): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element red type dragon. Example: Leo + Fire. 12 hour breed and incubation time. Rare, 400 Essence.

Gemini (Hidden element - Green) (always available): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element green type dragon. Example: Leo + Forest. 15 hour breed and incubation time. Rare, 400 Essence.

Cancer (Hidden element - Blue) (always available): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element blue type dragon. Example: Leo + Water. 14 hour breed and incubation time. Rare, 400 Essence.

Leo (no hidden element) (always available): Breed a black dragon type with a yellow dragon type. Example: Night + Air. 21 hour breed and incubation time. Rare, 400 Essence.

Virgo (Hidden element: Purple) (Limited Time Dragon): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element purple type dragon. Example: Leo + Magic. 8 hour breed and incubation time. Super Rare, 800 Essence.

Libra (Hidden element: Yellow) (Limited Time Dragon): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element yellow type dragon. Example: Leo + Air. 27 hour breed and incubation time. Super Rare, 800 Essence.

Scorpio (Hidden element: Pink) (Limited Time Dragon): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element pink type dragon. Example: Leo + Black Swan. 12 hour breed and incubation time. Super Rare, 800 Essence.

Sagittarius (Hidden element: Green) (Limited Time Dragon): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element green type dragon. Example: Leo + Dawntree. 20 hour breed and incubation time. Super Rare, 800 Essence.

Capricorn (Hidden element: Blue) (Limited Time Dragon): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element blue type dragon. Example: Leo + Bambino. 10 hour breed and incubation time. Rare, 400 Essence.

Aquarius (Hidden element: White) (Limited Time Dragon): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element white type dragon. Example: Leo + Light. 10 hour breed and incubation time. Rare, 400 Essence.

Pisces (Hidden element: Blue) (Limited Time Dragon): Breed a single element zodiac type with a single element blue type dragon. Example: Leo + Hammerhead. 10 hour breed and incubation time. Super Rare, 800 Essence.

Note: I'm not including Ophiuchus but you can look that one up.

Not only will I list how to get the regular Zodiac type dragons, below, is the way to try to breed for the ultra rare Neo Zodiac types. All of these dragons are limited time breed dragons although you can craft them in the Codex for 1600 Essence each:

Neo Aries (zodiac, red): Breed a black type with a red type dragon. 20 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Taurus (zodiac, yellow): Breed a black type with a yellow type dragon. 16 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Gemini (zodiac, yellow): Breed a black type with a yellow type dragon. 21 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Cancer (zodiac, blue): Breed a black type with a blue type dragon. 12 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Leo (zodiac, red): Breed a black type with a red type dragon. 21 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Virgo (zodiac, green): Breed a black type with a green type dragon. 16 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Libra (zodiac, green): Breed a black type with a purple type dragon. 12 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Scorpio (zodiac, red): Breed a black type with a red type dragon. 12 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Sagittarius (zodiac, red): Breed a black type with a red type dragon. 12 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Capricorn (zodiac, green): Breed a black type with a green type dragon. 19 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Aquarius (zodiac, blue): Breed a black type with a blue type dragon. 30 hour breed and incubation.

Neo Pisces (zodiac, blue): Breed a purple type with a blue type dragon. 30 hour breed and incubation.

If you're like me and are collecting the Bright Zodiac type dragons but can't get them at release because of Android limitations (you know, the 150 tickets that's impossible to get unless you have videos on iOS), the dragons are available for 800 Essence about 2 months after the dragon's release. Right now, the only bright zodiac dragon types that are not available yet are Bright Aquarius and Bright Pisces (Bright Capricorn was just released to the codex on March 22, 2024).
    All of the Bright Zodiac types are super rare dragons with an 18 hour incubation time (all are not available to breed).

Bright Aries (zodiac, shine, red)
    Bright Taurus (zodiac, shine, yellow)
    Bright Gemini (zodiac, shine, yellow)
    Bright Cancer (zodiac, shine, blue)
    Bright Leo (zodiac, shine, red)
    Bright Virgo (zodiac, shine, green)
    Bright Libra (zodiac, shine, purple)
    Bright Scorpio (zodiac, shine, blue)
    Bright Sagittarius (zodiac, shine, red)
    Bright Capricorn (zodiac, shine, green)
    Bright Aquarius (zodiac, shine, white)
    Bright Pisces (zodiac, shine, purple)

Also, there was a Haunted Zodiac series released in October 2019. The dragons were obtainable by breeding and participating in events. Thankfully, I have all of these. You can only get these through the Codex these days.

Here's a list of the dragons:

Haunted Aries (zodiac, spooky, red) (Ultra Rare) (From: Haunted Horoscopes Event) (unbreedable: 18 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 1600 Essence)

Haunted Taurus (zodiac, spooky, yellow) (Super Rare) (From: A True Spin To Win) (unbreedable: 18 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 800 Essence)

Haunted Gemini (zodiac, spooky, yellow) (Rare) (From: Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event) (unbreedable: 8 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 400 Essence)

Haunted Cancer (zodiac, spooky, blue) (Super Rare) (From: Tournament) (unbreedable: 15 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 800 Essence)

Haunted Leo (zodiac, spooky, red) (Super Rare) (From: Spell Shop through 100 battles in arena) (unbreedable: 15 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 800 Essence)

Haunted Virgo (zodiac, spooky, blue) (Common) (unbreedable, discontinued) (Obtainable for 100 Essence)

Haunted Libra (zodiac, spooky, purple) (Ultra Rare) (From: Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event) (unbreedable: 22 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 1600 Essence)

Haunted Scorpio (zodiac, spooky, red) (Super Rare) (From: Mining) (unbreedable: 15 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 800 Essence)

Haunted Sagittarius (zodiac, spooky, red) (Super Rare) (From: Haunted Horoscopes Event) (unbreedable: 16 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 800 Essence)

Haunted Capricorn (zodiac, spooky, black) (Super Rare) (From: Scary Starlight Dragon Tales Event) (unbreedable: 6 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 800 Essence)

Haunted Aquarius (zodiac, spooky, blue) (Super Rare) (From: Tournament) (unbreedable: 15 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 800 Essence)

Haunted Pisces (zodiac, spooky, blue) (Super Rare) (From: Tournament) (unbreedable: 15 hour incubation) (Obtainable for 800 Essence)

So, there are the zodiac type dragons. I hope S8 comes up with the Dark concept for the zodiacs. I'd love to see a Dark Aries Dragon (if you look at 412 in my name, you know why, lol).
    Last edited by northernlight412; 03-26-24 at 08:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you *so much* for this! I?ll finish reading all of it later as there?s a lot to absorb. I never bothered breeding for the Zodiac dragons in all these years because I never knew what the combos were. The few I have were the result of dumb luck. I do have complete sets of the Haunted Zodiac because they were obtained through events, not breeding. I would have a set of Bright Zodiac dragons, but I wasn?t able to spin the wheel for the last couple due to being locked out of my iPhone game. Makes me mad.

How do you get the first single element zodiac type? Do you have to get it through the codex?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clary_venture View Post
    How do you get the first single element zodiac type? Do you have to get it through the codex?
    You can get it through the codex or breed the Leo Dragon. The Leo Dragon is the basic single element zodiac type. What I mean by that is the Leo Dragon is usually the first single element zodiac sign one can get because you don't need a zodiac type dragon to breed it.
    In the instructions I posted, in order to breed a Leo, you have to breed a black type dragon (Night, Neo Black, Qilin and Noirvine as examples) with a yellow type dragon (Air, Neo Air or Sunstalk as examples) and look for a 21-hour timer.