Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/21: Monster Hunt s60 | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    If 2 players tie for first, does the next highest score get second, giving 3 players the item prize?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    If 2 players tie for first, does the next highest score get second, giving 3 players the item prize?
    No, the next person gets 3rd place, unfortunately. At least that is what happens in Dragon Story.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    No, the next person gets 3rd place, unfortunately. At least that is what happens in Dragon Story.
    Correct, we are now 3 trying to get tie for the first place, next is #4.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Yay I finally unlocked the MRC. I?m kind of overwhelmed by all the choices. I?ve looked at the thread of the things that are available but I?m wondering if there?s a thread of what items are peoples favorites/more worth it? Id like to know what people?s favorites are as far as drops go!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    Yay I finally unlocked the MRC. I?m kind of overwhelmed by all the choices. I?ve looked at the thread of the things that are available but I?m wondering if there?s a thread of what items are peoples favorites/more worth it? Id like to know what people?s favorites are as far as drops go!
    there are some posts in the HUB thread that give some opinions on order, but its so subjective. Generally, players opt for the energy producers first, then depending on what is most beneficial on where they are in the main storylines or just what's aesthetically pleasing or fits into a theme. As to a thread that talks about favourites, no there's not one of those. Discussions are contained in whatever is the current thread for the most part.

Executive Chef
    Look at post #15 (page 2, post numbers only appear on computer, not device) in this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...it-works/page2

It is times like this that make me appreciate the fact that my job sometimes takes me away for several days to areas with poor or little internet connections. Had I started playing the event from the first day instead of getting in today, I might have ended up duking it out with these two

Fashion Designer
    I Bought I had a lock on second place, but now I?ve been kicked way down the line. Wanted that deer so badly. 😭

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0019.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	73751Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0020.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	73752

Timer : 7 days

Fashion Designer
    I remember reading a thread some time ago, and it might be the one that is linked in one of the posts above, where most people said that they had concluded that the best items to craft first are the Unicorns that give daily energy because they also drop Spellbound Dew and have a chance to drop various types of tokens, so you might be able to accumulate tokens more quickly. They are only 25 Gold Tokens to craft, I think.

That being said, the Unicorns aren't my favorite. On my various accounts, I have usually crafted the Armored Alicorns first (limit 4) and also the Glimmer Alicorn, which is limited to 1. They cost fewer tokens, and if you are just starting out and having trouble battling enough Golems to get tokens, you can at least get a couple daily energy droppers to get you started, plus they also drop some other things, like Iron Ore, Jewels, and Light Armor, which I always need Light Armor for going on adventures.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast