Thread: Game loading with decos/characters blank

Rhino Keeper

Game loading with decos/characters blank

Apologies if this has been addressed before, I wasn’t sure what to search for this. Every once in a while when I load my game, everything will be blank in my kingdom, but slowly it will load each decoration and character. It will do this for about 5 minutes and then crash. When I load back in a second time, it will finish loading everything, but there’s no animation from any animals/characters. It will crash a second time. By the third game load, it’s pretty much back to normal, animations back & no crashing.

This all happens to me about once every month or so, but it has happened 3 times this month. Just wondering if there’s a known reason it happens, or if anyone else has experienced this. Thanks for any tips/info.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23379184-BC51-41AF-A90B-F00A304C106D.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	220.5 KB 
ID:	73821

Rhino Keeper
    I only have this issue when I uninstall and reinstall the game.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You might want to try some of the troubleshooting tips in the thread about crashing. Your game is definitely having issues loading the graphics. Mine used to do this when my device didn't have enough memory. Don't reinstall your game. This is not recommended anymore. If you leave the game open for ~5-10 mins before you do anything it might give the graphics a chance to load. If you visit neighbours a lot then their board layouts are also stored in your device and clearing your cache should fix that. Downside of this is you might lose favourites and auto passwords etc and have to set them up again. Still worth doing from time to time.

Have a read through this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks SW, I’ll try some of your recommendations and see if that stops the loading issues over the next few weeks.