Thread: THE WORST BUG IN rs2 | resolved (rainbow leprechaun)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

THE WORST BUG IN rs2 | resolved (rainbow leprechaun)

hi,i want to feedback the worst bug in rs2,pls you to feedback to the rs2?
    p.s:Can you create a discord link for rs2, so as to facilitate the communication between developers and players, so as to better solve the problem and extend the life of this game that has been operating for 10 years? Every time I give feedback on Support-storm8.com, rs2 tickets have been closed and cannot be sent out.
    ThT BUG about Welcome Rainbow Leprechaun quest will somehow complete the quest without paying 500gems and give away the recipe directly to the player, this bug is not fair to former players, and if your gems count is greater than 500, 500 gems will be deducted when the quest is inexplicably completed. Bugs like this mission have appeared many times, each time a lot of free recipes, but also deduct my gems many times, even if I have obtained these recipes before the deduction, very affecting the balance of the game
    I gave feedback on support. storm8.com, but no one paid attention to me, and I even lost my previous cruise dishes. There were ingredients and NPCS, but the recipes were all ununlocked. Even after switching the account, I lost two Valentine's Day ovens and two squrash lover stoves, and the whole stove disappeared. Can you not protect the rights and interests of this old player, I also charged a lot of money to buy diamonds in the game? Please fix the bug that 500gems will send recipes directly to players when buying NPCS, and help my account recover the two missing recipes, two Valentine ovens and two squrash lover stoves
    MY ID IS C2hWF
    Last edited by C2hWF; 03-29-24 at 12:25 AM.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove