Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We'd love to hear from you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rawan_taleb View Post
    you guys are awesome such great quality of life suggestions

Please devs we love the game, many of us have been playing since launch (little after launch I think for me). I personally would not mind even a month of no goals whatsoever if that's how long it takes to implement just 1 or 2 new functionalities
    I wouldn't hold my breath for this with their effort so far. Look at our Friday Sale today.. Absolutely poorly carried out.. (with nothing to buy and merely two appliances)

If there is one thing Bakery Story can do, READJUST THE SALE PRICES. Look at restaurant story sale compared to our sales, our prices are not even close to being justifiable. Their 1st and 2nd Prizes from crates/boxes are 13 gems EACH, and here we are paying 52+ gems for one. Being fair to player is paramount to improving player's experiences. Just saying.

This last big goal was TOUGH. The last recipe of the pillow oven was 10 hours at 40X !!! Way too much to complete without needing to spend gems.
    Which I don?t even get when I watch the videos it don?t work. When are you going to offer gem dispensers again??? And why do we have to search for our goal prize?why can?t it be in the beginning or at least the last one in list to scroll to. I?m not complaining lol 😂. But when you have different goals at the same time that means you will get less parts for your oven from friends cause they send you what they want mot what you need. Can we do one long goal then one 5 day goal just switch back n forth. And give us a few days inbetween to collect parts needed before next goal begins And can you lower the amount of gems needed to make a larger bakery cause lots of goal prizes are HUGE like you have to buy two of them. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Skippyjonjones22 View Post
    Why are with the random ads starting to pop up??? This is so not cool!
    I second this! It?s so annoying! I just close my game and restart. Also can we bring back quests that last a month??? This game isn?t as fun for me anymore because I feel like it?s become a task to rush and finish quests instead of having fun and re doing my bakery. I don?t have time to cook any of the older recipes because it?s just quest after quest. It?s becoming too much.

Rhino Keeper
    I of course asked for the gift box and decor inventory to be searchable or sortable in some fashion also. I hope they consider this, as it’s just too time-consuming to scroll 100 times or more for an item.

New Resident
    I love this game but it has changed so much and not really in a good way, at least for me. I know it says I recently joined but that is forum only, I have played this game since shortly after it's release. Storm8 says they would like to hear from us but I am not so sure they do or if it is to appear they care about what we have to say. I say this because of the requests/changes ppl have voiced in the discussions forum and it seems as though it falls on deaf ears (eyes). I did also take the survey that popped up.
    Some examples I have seen are as follows:
    1. Adjustment of appliance parts ( way to high)
    2. Adjustment of over inflated prices (both coin & gems) for market items (way to high)
    3. Implement a search feature for gifting and for our own gifts
    4. Implement a "Mass gift all" and "Mass request all" for receiving gifts feature
    5. Review and adjust the fairness for both apple/android users (ie. Gem machines, decos, sale/box items)
    6. Make goal timers longer or adjust (lower) quantity/recipe timers for goals
    7. Make an option to unlock past appliances/decos/items currently locked out by goal other than hoping for echo/relist sale
    8. Offer complete sets in sales
    9. Offer a way to aquire gems other than only buy, master recipes, or watch videos that is fair for both ios and android users
    10. Have regular updates to and for the game
    Sorry if I missed attempting to cover any one's points or suggestions/requests, I would just like to see this game brought back to its' former glory because it is a great game after all.

Please consider diversity in themes and recipes, it?s becoming very boring the same holidays and same recipe themes year on year. There are so many different cultures and food in the world. Middle Eastern themes eg Moroccan, Arabian nights, Ramadan or Eid would be colourful and incredible. Please don?t alienate your user base

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's just a little coincidental I asked for rainbows and clouds in my survey and they delivered 😄 Thank you S8!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12