Thread: Baron?s Tent question

Baron?s Tent question

I?m trying to remember/find a thread that talked about how the game decides how many cabbages you need to throw to win a prize every day. I swear I read something here about it but I can?t find anything. Anyone?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysandre View Post
    I?m trying to remember/find a thread that talked about how the game decides how many cabbages you need to throw to win a prize every day. I swear I read something here about it but I can?t find anything. Anyone?
    post 1 of any Barons' Tent thread has the link to the HUB thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ks-Prize-lists

There is not info on how the game decides about how many cabbages you need to throw - that particular discussion was once upon a time and long since buried, but it was only player speculation.

Thanks spiritwind. I knew I had read something ages ago but didn?t realize that it was just speculation. Some CS friends were discussing the mechanics/odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysandre View Post
    Thanks spiritwind. I knew I had read something ages ago but didn?t realize that it was just speculation. Some CS friends were discussing the mechanics/odds.
    Just know that the number is randomized and fixed when you enter the tent at the start of its full day cycle. From that point on, it does not matter which target you tap because what you will get has already been decided.

In all the time that I have played at the tent, I have only once obtained the prize with six cabbages, and that was when they first introduced the Baron’s Tent mini game. Never, ever, again.

Nightclub Owner
    In general the range is between 20-25 throws. With the median around 24
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    You best bet is saving 25+ cabbages and waiting for an item you like. I have been trying to figure out the best way to play it for a long time and have not been able to find more than 2 patterns than only work about 10% of the times and only for certain moves. 😭🌊😂

Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    You best bet is saving 25+ cabbages and waiting for an item you like. I have been trying to figure out the best way to play it for a long time and have not been able to find more than 2 patterns than only work about 10% of the times and only for certain moves. ������
    ???

There are patterns?

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    In general the range is between 20-25 throws. With the median around 24
    I got really lucky this event cause I managed to get my second prize with 18 tosses and the third with 16. Had to go to 24 for the other two though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    ???

There are patterns?

Really?
    Kind of. Like I said it only has about 10% chance of working and it is by *move, for example if you pick one box and it has one of the items this other box will have an item too.

Most of the times if I pick the third box (top to bottom) in the third column (left to right) and it has one of the items, I also pick the forth box (top to bottom) in the second column (left to right) because it tends to have one of the items too. Mind you, you might end up with a *repeat item but oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    Just know that the number is randomized and fixed when you enter the tent at the start of its full day cycle. From that point on, it does not matter which target you tap because what you will get has already been decided.
    this is very true. I remember once, I only have 1 item to find in order to get the prize, I enter the tent and throw my cabbage successfully, get the prize, then suddenly a roll back occurs. When I am back in the game, I re-enter the tent and the prize still remains in the tent. I throw my cabbage to a different spot and still get the prize all right.

In all the time that I have played at the tent, I have only once obtained the prize with six cabbages, and that was when they first introduced the Baron’s Tent mini game. Never, ever, again.
    my lowest number of throws was 7
    I couldn't believe my eyes when this happened
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24