Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/22: Tales of Verona | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just lost 52 Gems while battling Tybalt. I don’t know what I sped up and how it happened because it was so quick. I was about to purchase the value packs but now that this has happened it makes me not want to spend money on this game at all. Sigh…………….

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Just lost 52 Gems while battling Tybalt. I don’t know what I sped up and how it happened because it was so quick. I was about to purchase the value packs but now that this has happened it makes me not want to spend money on this game at all. Sigh…………….

I think the secret to not falling into a gem trap is to play slowly.
    But of course it's not nice at all to lose gems.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t think it matters if you are “playing slowly “ or not. They just happen. However I don’t want to turn the event thread into the ongoing issue about Gem Traps that myself and many others have faced. It’s just very upsetting when it happens especially when you know that you did not want to speed anything up. All good.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moderator Warning

Manipulation of the game and discussions of are bannned from the forum. Previous posts have been removed in full. Use of that feature is not to be further discussed as it is considered ch-eating which is why you haven't seen posts about it.

Any further discussion will result in formal warnings in line with forum rules given this is the second time in a week where I've had to remove posts about manipulating the game.

Formal warnings may lead to disciplinary action of your accounts. So please stop.

Fashion Designer
    Sparkling mines are a bit sluggish, but at least troll camp has dropped the item every second collection. Seems to be a normal event. After the last one it's great to have a slower, less intense event.

My mistake it is mines. (shouldn't try to make a post when brain is foggy from overtired)
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 02-24-24 at 11:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Sawmills are a bit sluggish, but at least troll camp has dropped the item every second collection. Seems to be a normal event. After the last one it's great to have a slower, less intense event.
    are you getting drops from sawmills? I didn't realize that.
    I assume you meant sparkling mines. I guess my troll camp is every other time. But got the drop, game rolled back, collected again no drop.
    So technically I'm not getting the needed drop every 2nd time. I kinda get to the point of being I Don't Care.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Didn?t know we can report no drops as bug! But what is the threshold how many collections without drops are considered buggy?
    The bug was, the event tree wasn't even giving wood, let alone event drops. Mushroom circles weren't giving mushrooms or glimmerdust, in addition to not a single event drop. So it's not that the event drops were "too low", it's that absolutely nothing was dropping except XP.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

New Resident
    What spawns Skunkupines?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailuron View Post
    What spawns Skunkupines?
    Pink flower trees

Fashion Designer
    The true love fairy is really big

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0013.jpeg 
Views:	17