Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The goals I have are all sequential, so deciphering them was not easy, and there were 2 goals I couldn't figure out where they went and I put them in the end of part 3. Previous page says that the 30/25/8/21 goal I didn't know where it belonged was goal 7 in part 2, so just as you have above.

Is the problem that you now need a second set of the big amounts to build the Fire Lake? That would mean double everything cause goal 7 has to GIVE all that stuff away and then you need a duplicate to build with. Is that right?

Essentially, the goal should say GATHER and not GIVE to make it work right?

(I knew starting part 2 was a bad idea! I'm so sorry you're bearing the brunt of the issues.... )

Update: I've submitted a bug report with the 3 posts, ie yours and mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Is the problem that you now need a second set of the big amounts to build the Fire Lake? That would mean double everything cause goal 7 has to GIVE all that stuff away and then you need a duplicate to build with. Is that right?

Essentially, the goal should say GATHER and not GIVE to make it work right?.
    Thanks for checking

Yes need a second set of large amount, does say GIVE ...seems harsh having to GIVE THE SAME Requirements twice in a row
    There are 11 Goals in Part 2 ... so maybe this is the extra Goal ...

ALSO Willow Trees have slowed down again... only getting 2 Mystical Blooms for every tree
    AND buying the 'Desert Rose/Hyacinth/Acacia items" in the Market give only 1 or 0 per flower/tree item (x 5 chops)...so not a guaranteed drop!
    Last edited by kolakid; 02-07-24 at 10:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    This morning, both Ivy's hut and the Desert Jinn FAILED to give the desert dew. This HAS to be a bug.

If it turns out we should have only GATHERED instead of GIVEN will we get those materials back? The double amounts would not have been so horrific if it was not twice in a row. Luckily I have several energy droppers and I have bought the value packs for the desert dew and now the dew is even MORE difficult to get. At least today is Thursday so I can hope it's fixed by the weekend.

Executive Chef
    Thanks SW for submitting a report. I think the step 7 should not have been there. Bugs, bugs, bugs… at this rate, I will not finish in time for the hare, despite having a desert jinn. I hope that if they fix step 7, players who have advanced to step 8 will have their materials returned. Already lost dew collections (not heard from support if they would compensate for lost collections due to bug) being previously stuck at step 7 and now having to collect double the dew is rather tedious and frustrating.

The only fair and easy way to fix this would be to leave step 7 as it is but change the desert fire lake in step 8 to zero building material requirements. That would be fair for players who have already advanced to that stage and given their materials away in step 7.

Executive Chef
    Or else S8 should just put what we gave back into our inventory and it would essentially be "gathered".
    Goal 7 has been a fiasco. It should have worked just like the Tomb in Part 1.
    And tbh I did feel something was wrong when I saw them disappearing from my inventory, but didn't dwell on it.

Executive Chef
    I am still working on goal 7 so will just keep gathering and wait until this gets straightened out.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, there's been a goal adjustment by the team but I don't know what it is. Can you check the goal now and see what's going on? I'll ask for clarification...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ok, there's been a goal adjustment by the team but I don't know what it is. Can you check the goal now and see what's going on? I'll ask for clarification...
    My goal 7 is still saying to give 25 Dew, 8 Coins, and 21 Lamps.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7280.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	141.4 KB 
ID:	73093
    Here's the new requirements. The Desert Dew has always been the most difficult to get

Executive Chef
    Thanks SW for convincing the Developers to ease up on the requirements but why didn't they also decrease the most difficult item to get? The regular dew was in the value pack but it was very difficult to get even though I have the plant and am usually maxed out. I chose the wrong time to make the blocks and beams requiring the dew ::face palm::