Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I really appreciate the way SW & SC explain things that are not always immediately self-explained. It often means I don't need to ask the question. Thanks for all you both do, and I also appreciate how other players are willing to lighten the load when they're snowed under or unavailable. Big thanks and smiles to you all.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SW and SC for the clarification and for all you do! Sorry for the senior moment.
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; Today at 08:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Am I reading properly that in part 3 we have to give 5 expansion permits, but we’re not actually getting an expansion for it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    Am I reading properly that in part 3 we have to give 5 expansion permits, but we’re not actually getting an expansion for it?
    sadly, you are correct. That's what's happening indeed...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've flagged with S8 about those who are fully expanded and do not have 5 spare expansion permits in inventory. Given the royal exchange doesn't carry the EP craft once you're fully expanded, you might have to wait until something drops it. But if you do not have any EP droppers, then that's an issue and why I've escalated this to the team. Still waiting to hear how that might be fixed.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930