Thread: Help! Dragons with Mama dragon base?

Help! Dragons with Mama dragon base?

Hi everyone! I'm a returning player who left around 2017 and would love some help with settling back in.

My most pressing question is:
    1. Which dragons have the "Mama dragon base" where the epic form has baby dragons on it? The ones I've found are Mama, Papa, Grandma, Auntie, Anchor and Hectic dragons. Are there any more ?
    (I'm trying to come up with a wishlist and Mama's "family" has some of my favourite dragons)

A couple more questions too if anyone has the answers!

2. Does anyone know roughly how much gold the Anchor, Hectic, Startopper, Candystack or Lonely dragons sell for when on sale?
    3. Is there a visual guide for dragons / an easy way to look at all the dragons to make a wishlist?
    4. Have there been any gold-producing dragon sales recently? I remember getting my Stainglass and Gilded for 400g a long time ago.
    5. Coli advice (I'm terrible) ? I only really have Mithril level 15. Is it worth levelling Gentle Knight, Anno Hero or Black Jackal? What dragons do people normally use? I don't have Diamond so would it be worth buying it with Essence or saving my Essence for wishlist dragons?

Last thing! If anyone is looking for a buddy to exchange gold with daily, I need 3 new ones ! Thank you for reading ^-^!

Fashion Designer
    I only have a couple minutes so can only answer a couple questions.

Herd Dragon also has baby dragons on it. I think Dowager does, too.

You can use the Codex to look at dragons, but it grays out ones you don?t have, so not really that helpful, I guess.

No gold dragon sales for a while.

Personally I never have luck fighting with Diamond.

Black Jackal is good. NorthernLight is the real expert on battle dragons. Everyone?s islands have different luck with different dragons. Lots of people like Gentle Knight, but mine is pretty weak. lol!

Ahh thank you so much, I have no clue how I would have come across those dragons myself so that's really helpful, I'll definitely add Herd and Dowager to the list!

I'll have to find a time to take my Black Jackal out of storage and level them up then . Hmm, I'm curious to test my Gentle Knight then, if only I had more food to feed her!

Rhino Keeper
    Ive been locked out since last July but my favourite dragon for battles is Glasswing. I leveled up both Glasswing and Neo Glasswing to 15. It’s worth it! They are especially effective against blue and white and black, iirc, but also against rainbow and champion dragons. I also like my Diamond type dragons against champs, especially Achilles. I have all the ADIPP dragons leveled up to 15. If only I could play…

Rhino Keeper
    As someone said, dragons for fighting play differently for each player. My glasswing, neo glasswing are temperamental and lose too often. My gentle knight and mithrill are 14 and win alot. I use gentle on yellow, mithril on blue.

Rather than buy dragons, most can be crafted with essence so I might concentrate on evolving super rare duplicate dragons to get 40 essence each and save up.

There is info on internet for dragons if you search ...dragon story...