Thread: New goal for Spin to Win

Rhino Keeper

New goal for Spin to Win

The Spin to Win game has been notoriously difficult to win for a while. When they started this version it took 100 tickets to win a dragon. Very quickly that was raised to 200 points which led to a huge outcry from players because it was just about impossible to win without spending gold. The needed tickets was reduced to 150 which while extremely difficult to achieve was not impissible as I did win a dragon once. Now, the Annohero dragon, a champion, black and yelliw is the prize dragon but the tickets needed to win has increased to 180. Why? Simply because the prize is a champion hybrid? Personally, I think that shows utter callousness and disrespect for the players. I hope I am wrong and it was merely an error but...

I agree that the increase in tickets needed is dumb, but I have been able to get every spin to win dragon since I started playing. You just have to watch a ton of videos to get extra spins. It may be “*****y”, but as you said I think it’d be pretty much impossible to get any other way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clary_venture View Post
    I agree that the increase in tickets needed is dumb, but I have been able to get every spin to win dragon since I started playing. You just have to watch a ton of videos to get extra spins. It may be “*****y”, but as you said I think it’d be pretty much impossible to get any other way.
    Using videos would be wonderful....if only Android players had that option. Only option for us is to use huge amounts of gold for extra spins....oh! I guess that's what S8 is looking to happen....especially since many ios players are resorting to turning to Android since they have been locked out of their ios devices to play.

S8 could not get videos to run properly on Android so they removed that option. They could not upgrade Android to stay in Google play store so it's gone from there unless you have been playing game already. There are known issues for some players, like me, who cannot play on android 12, 13 or 14 on a smartphone. Apple players locked out though they are still working on that.

Gee with all the issues, you would think the company might concede on the can't win wheel and either return to the old format or reduce tix to 100....just to throw a few crumbs of niceness to dedicated players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clary_venture View Post
    I agree that the increase in tickets needed is dumb, but I have been able to get every spin to win dragon since I started playing. You just have to watch a ton of videos to get extra spins. It may be ?*****y?, but as you said I think it?d be pretty much impossible to get any other way.
    I am glad that you able to play at all with an IOS device and that you can use videos to help in the Spin gsme. Actually, it's nice that you can use videos in other events, such as tournaments too.It's good for the player and it is also good for the company as they get revenue from the click thru. Unfortunztely for players who use an android device, the videos are not available.. I used to be able to play with my IPad but since late 2022 have only been able to play using an old android device. I can't afford to buy gold with cash so I use it sparingly. I managed to win one time when 150 points were needed. I have not come close before or since. 180 points is technically possible but realisticly? Not really The Spin to Win concept is fine but when it is done like it is being done now, it is insulting. All they need to do is lower the goal so it is still difficult to win, such as 125-130 tickets. IOS players can use videos if needed and
    android players may be enticed to spend some gold. Also, if the goal is going to be kept high, say 150, why not reduce the price for a spin from 20 to 5. Maybe more android players would buy spins then?

Host(ess)
    This has been a huge complaint of mine for months. As others have already said the game doesn't seem to work at all for most iPad users. And the android version doesn't have videos. Without videos (or spending gold for what could end up being a pointless spin) it's nearly impossible to even get to 150 points in the 7 days. I get mostly 5 or 10s on my spins so usually give up with 2 or 3 days left. I went on a run a couple of months ago and got 2 40 point spins and still wasn't really close. This spin 2 win is the biggest middle finger to the players by storm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    I am glad that you able to play at all with an IOS device and that you can use videos to help in the Spin gsme. Actually, it's nice that you can use videos in other events, such as tournaments too.It's good for the player and it is also good for the company as they get revenue from the click thru. Unfortunztely for players who use an android device, the videos are not available.. I used to be able to play with my IPad but since late 2022 have only been able to play using an old android device. I can't afford to buy gold with cash so I use it sparingly. I managed to win one time when 150 points were needed. I have not come close before or since. 180 points is technically possible but realisticly? Not really The Spin to Win concept is fine but when it is done like it is being done now, it is insulting. All they need to do is lower the goal so it is still difficult to win, such as 125-130 tickets. IOS players can use videos if needed and
    android players may be enticed to spend some gold. Also, if the goal is going to be kept high, say 150, why not reduce the price for a spin from 20 to 5. Maybe more android players would buy spins then?
    Totally agree. They can also drop the booby prizes of 5 and 10 tickets too. Overall, they should go back to the old Spin to Win with prizes in all slots instead of the garbage they have now. Better yet, they should bring back World Events along with truly fixing the login issues.

Fashion Designer
    Oh, well, get this! I logged in on the first day when the wheel was introduced last week, and I got 25 tickets on my first spin. Very pleased! Then, apparently, my game did one of those silent rollbacks. When I looked again, my 25 tickets were gone. Used a video and got a whole 5 tickets. Why don't these rollbacks ever benefit the player?
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.