Thread: Spin to lose again

Rhino Keeper

Spin to lose again

For an android player, it is possible to win the Spin to Win when it is 150 points without using gold. I say that because I did win once. For IOs players, while there still are some, they can win by using videos. That's fine because there is money to be made from click throughs. Now though, S8 put a champion as the prize so the goal was once again raised to 180. Why? Why raise a goal from almost impossible to actually impossible. I don't understand. It. Perhaps the thinking is more players will spend gold? As I see it, it will just add to players frustrations. Maybe S8's priorities need to be adjusted.

Rhino Keeper
    You know Sqigglish, the irony of the whole thing is the majority of the Spin To Lose audience (iOS) are still locked out of their accounts. They really should either make that event more fair or get rid of it and bring back World Events.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think fair is part of the plan. There is money to be made from click throughs. However many IOS players who want the spin prize will, of course, use videos. It has been years since DS was available on the Google Play store. DS was removed from Google Play because the game no longer met Googles requirements. I don't know what those requirements are, but the game has not been updated to get back on. If you remember, some months ago, an original version of Spin to Win accidentally appeared.There it was, a fun game that gave a player a chance to win something every day. When the mistake wss realized, ZAP! Off it went. There was no need for anyone to either spend gold or to watch a video. That was not to be tolersted. If they really cared about the players/ customers, they would have let that Spin to Win run its course, then go bsck to the current version the next time