Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 Days of Deals - December 2023

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Paul, that worked. Merry Christmas!

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just ??? I have both the Ice Skater and Ice Dancer in my to do list and every time I collect the silver coins it is not registering every time I ?give?. After my initial error, I have made sure to give after I gain a silver coin but it is not tallying up. I also noticed (when it does register) one was stating percentage and the other was stating actual coins but now both are stating percentages. Is anyone else having issues?

So frustrating!! I might give up altogether, as I have both from spin the wheel and leaderboard last year.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to collect 5 coins before it registers as 1%. I feel like it’s harder to tell with the percentages as to what is going on, they should show the actual count. I also think it’s a lot harder than last year…..it was so easy last time, they drop a lot more, like 5 at a time sometimes. I have only seen 1,2 and rarely 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I have to collect 5 coins before it registers as 1%. I feel like it’s harder to tell with the percentages as to what is going on, they should show the actual count. I also think it’s a lot harder than last year…..it was so easy last time, they drop a lot more, like 5 at a time sometimes. I have only seen 1,2 and rarely 3.
    Okay, that makes sense.

Thanks for clarifying.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    You can see your count by looking at amount of gems to purchase them.
    If it costs 450 gems now means you gave 50 of the 500
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

A mi solo me ha salido el dia 7 en el juego con la bailarina y la patinadora, que paso con los dias 1,2,3,4,5, por que no me aparece el evento?😢😢

Quote Originally Posted by dulcepaty View Post
    A mi solo me ha salido el dia 7 en el juego con la bailarina y la patinadora, que paso con los dias 1,2,3,4,5, por que no me aparece el evento?����

I only got day 7 in the game with the dancer and the skater, what happened to days 1,2,3,4,5, why doesn't the event appear?

They have ended.
    Contact Storm8!

Heads Up.
    Tapping for the Ice Skater and/or Ice Dancer ends in 40 minutes so if you are close you can gem to get them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8195.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	72456
    Contact Storm8!

Yo se que ya terminaron. A lo que me refiero es que no me aparece el evento. hoy salio el dia 8 y no me aparece, asi me paso con los dias 1, 2, 3,4, 5 solo me aparecio el dia 7 y ahora que se acabo tampoco me sale el dia 8. Y lo mas seguro es que los proximos dias que faltan osea 9, 10, 11, y 12 NO me aparezcan. Siempre me pasa asi con este tipo de evento. Paso igual con el de los pinguinos anteriormente.😞😞

Quote Originally Posted by dulcepaty View Post
    Yo se que ya terminaron. A lo que me refiero es que no me aparece el evento. hoy salio el dia 8 y no me aparece, asi me paso con los dias 1, 2, 3,4, 5 solo me aparecio el dia 7 y ahora que se acabo tampoco me sale el dia 8. Y lo mas seguro es que los proximos dias que faltan osea 9, 10, 11, y 12 NO me aparezcan. Siempre me pasa asi con este tipo de evento. Paso igual con el de los pinguinos anteriormente.����
    There isn't a popup saying what it is today.
    It looks like from the original 12 day popup that it is the same as day 3 was.
    Reduced prices for some land expansions.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8197.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	72457
    Contact Storm8!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast