Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Castle Story 12/07: Christmas Candy | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    I have received 1 of each so far. Attachment 72603
    Ooh pretty. Do the fence and gate connect, or was that intended in your pic. I only ask because I have a golden gate that doesn’t connect right, and it bugs me so much lol. Well, I really hope I get a drop soon. And thank you SpiritWind for your reply also.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you want to post the names of the fence and gate in the bugs forum (create a new thread), I can ask the team about it for you. They have always fixed those kinds of graphics issues in the past once they're known.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you want to post the names of the fence and gate in the bugs forum (create a new thread), I can ask the team about it for you. They have always fixed those kinds of graphics issues in the past once they're known.
    Oh awesome, will do!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by laceylaine View Post
    Ooh pretty. Do the fence and gate connect, or was that intended in your pic. I only ask because I have a golden gate that doesn’t connect right, and it bugs me so much lol. Well, I really hope I get a drop soon. And thank you SpiritWind for your reply also.
    looks flush to me. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F99D1D80-201D-458E-95DB-4761E8871556.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	72604

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was just wondering about this the other day since that's the only reason I even wanted her. All my other deco droppers give way more reliably so even if it's a rare drop perhaps they need to tweak the code?

I've not received any either and I collect every day without fail. I don't have many fences or gates in my Queendom as I often don't have room, but they look great. Hope I get some dropped soon.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910