Thread: Hacking Program for leaderboard event

New Resident

Hacking Program for leaderboard event

Hi Guys, I want to report someone for using hacking program for global ranking event in dragon story, for those who reach 90 thousands points in the leaderboard, they?re using a program similar to time retrieval, this is a program they developed themselves, the way it used is to grow food, accelerate time and adjust time, again and again, that way they can make 15 thousand points in an hour, and developer use this program to make money, he changed around 15 dollars for each person, and there?s about 20 people was buying from him. This is not fair for those who attend this event! I hopes there?s someone who can limited the points for growing food, or block those users.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 144945352 View Post
    Hi Guys, I want to report someone for using hacking program for global ranking event in dragon story, for those who reach 90 thousands points in the leaderboard, they?re using a program similar to time retrieval, this is a program they developed themselves, the way it used is to grow food, accelerate time and adjust time, again and again, that way they can make 15 thousand points in an hour, and developer use this program to make money, he changed around 15 dollars for each person, and there?s about 20 people was buying from him. This is not fair for those who attend this event! I hopes there?s someone who can limited the points for growing food, or block those users.
    I have noticed this also , no way the same people can win these events every time and with the same points every time , we never have a chance at winning with this going on .

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Posts about hacking are not forum appropriate. The avenue to report players is through Support. In order to avoid any further forum violations, this thread will be closed. OP you will need to know the ID of that player. If you need more info or wish to discuss this further with a S8 community manager/staff, please lodge a Forum Dispute which is a private mechanism in place for communication.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...Forum-Disputes