Thread: Noonglow Dragon: Dragon Needed For Shimmering Lights Event 11/7/2023

Rhino Keeper

Noonglow Dragon: Dragon Needed For Shimmering Lights Event 11/7/2023

Hello Neighbors,

Like with all events in Dragon Story, a common dragon needs to bred to advance the progress. The dragon needed for the current event is the Noonglow Dragon. There are two major ways to get this dragon. One is to breed it by breeding red and white (or a couple of alternative combos). The other way, which is the usual case for most players, collect 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon in the Spell Shop.

On my primary account, I gave up on breeding this dragon and crafted it in the spell shop after a parade of ugly Laserlights, Loves and 4 hour dragons from the past.

Here's the egg to look for if you're breeding:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noonglow.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	71658

Noonglow Dragon
    Shine, Red, White
    4 hour Breeding and Incubation Time

Good luck to all of you!!!

Fashion Designer
    Potentially happy "fail" - you can get the limited time Lumberjack dragon using the red/white combo. 16 hour breeding time.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Update: I'm currently getting my 3rd "rare" Lumberjack Dragon. No complaints, though.

Also, look at the descriptionf of the Frostglow Dragon: "Origin: January 2024"
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Update: I'm currently getting my 3rd "rare" Lumberjack Dragon. No complaints, though.

Also, look at the descriptionf of the Frostglow Dragon: "Origin: January 2024"
    I saw the part about the Frostglow Dragon. S8 should've not switched to these shine type dragons for this month and released the type they meant to release. Shine types may as well be called a weaker version of the white type. As I said back in April, it was a bad idea to introduce a new element type when there are still a big chunk of the caretakers that cannot log into the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    I saw the part about the Frostglow Dragon. S8 should've not switched to these shine type dragons for this month and released the type they meant to release. Shine types may as well be called a weaker version of the white type. As I said back in April, it was a bad idea to introduce a new element type when there are still a big chunk of the caretakers that cannot log into the game.
    It's like they have zero editors/proofreaders and no quality control.

Farm Supplier
    They don't seem to in Fantasy Forest either - multiple animals in the market are still marked as "not available through breeding" despite being standard availability for years now.

So it seems it might just be an issue of Storm8 not devoting much staff to the older games :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    They don't seem to in Fantasy Forest either - multiple animals in the market are still marked as "not available through breeding" despite being standard availability for years now.

So it seems it might just be an issue of Storm8 not devoting much staff to the older games :/
    That is exactly what it is. But do you play Castle Story, too? Because they are never able to roll out an event there without some sort of hiccup at the beginning. And that game gets quite a bit of support. They actually have staff members (not just the unpaid mods) who check in on the forum and respond to questions. They usually fix things pretty quickly in that game.

I've been tired, busy, and sick, lately, so just haven't had as much time to devote to the games and forum, in case anyone is wondering why I haven't been around as much lately. Y'all take care!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    That is exactly what it is. But do you play Castle Story, too? Because they are never able to roll out an event there without some sort of hiccup at the beginning. And that game gets quite a bit of support. They actually have staff members (not just the unpaid mods) who check in on the forum and respond to questions. They usually fix things pretty quickly in that game.

I've been tired, busy, and sick, lately, so just haven't had as much time to devote to the games and forum, in case anyone is wondering why I haven't been around as much lately. Y'all take care!
    I played Castle Story long enough to get the gem rewards IN FFS and DS, lol. It ran terribly on Android for me. 3+ minutes to load into the game sometimes, 70% of my actions were hit by rollback a minute after doing them, etc.