Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Tales 10/10/23: Ominous Omens

Fashion Designer
    I am the dumbest person alive. Even though I said I wouldn't do it, I did purchase the common dragon whats it's name. I guess I could have skipped like you suggested, NorthernLight, but I just didn't. So there went 200 gems. Then I had to use gems to skip ahead on some other things since I was behind and since I hadn't gone on enough adventures, had trouble winning battle tournaments, etc. I also haven't been keeping up day to day and actually missed out on getting the tournament dragon even though I almost had him - time slipped through my fingers. Then I had to use 35 gems to get past the Friendly Letters fiasco. Oh, believe me, I do have other accounts. Problem is, I can't access them! I mostly can only access this one because it is newer and doesn't have as many habitats and dragons yet, although I am now level 116 or something like that, so will probably get locked out aruond level 150, which is about when my others got locked out. Anyway, wasted a *TON* of gems to finish this event, missed out on tournament dragon, had a good bingo thing going on until I received a phone call and my challenge expired, costing me 75 bingo points. I'm so depressed i just want to give up. I also had to use gems to finish getting the Spin to Win dragon because i used all my free videos on battles to get through the last couple chapters. I've been in the Godl league for months now and just finally lost and am now in Silver league, which is ok, except that I had been saving tons of foliage to clear since you don' tget any credit for doing that in Gold league. Finally wnt ahead and cleared all my foliage because I needed room. Now I"m in Silver league and have no foliage to clear. everything is wrong in my game right now. At least the Silk Dragon has a really freaking cool egg. Also liking the Magnanimous Dragon egg for its colors.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I am the dumbest person alive. Even though I said I wouldn't do it, I did purchase the common dragon whats it's name. I guess I could have skipped like you suggested, NorthernLight, but I just didn't. So there went 200 gems. Then I had to use gems to skip ahead on some other things since I was behind and since I hadn't gone on enough adventures, had trouble winning battle tournaments, etc. I also haven't been keeping up day to day and actually missed out on getting the tournament dragon even though I almost had him - time slipped through my fingers. Then I had to use 35 gems to get past the Friendly Letters fiasco. Oh, believe me, I do have other accounts. Problem is, I can't access them! I mostly can only access this one because it is newer and doesn't have as many habitats and dragons yet, although I am now level 116 or something like that, so will probably get locked out aruond level 150, which is about when my others got locked out. Anyway, wasted a *TON* of gems to finish this event, missed out on tournament dragon, had a good bingo thing going on until I received a phone call and my challenge expired, costing me 75 bingo points. I'm so depressed i just want to give up. I also had to use gems to finish getting the Spin to Win dragon because i used all my free videos on battles to get through the last couple chapters. I've been in the Godl league for months now and just finally lost and am now in Silver league, which is ok, except that I had been saving tons of foliage to clear since you don' tget any credit for doing that in Gold league. Finally wnt ahead and cleared all my foliage because I needed room. Now I"m in Silver league and have no foliage to clear. everything is wrong in my game right now. At least the Silk Dragon has a really freaking cool egg. Also liking the Magnanimous Dragon egg for its colors.
    Ok so I see you're using iOS for Dragon Story. Do you have an old Android device or are you able to get a cheap Android phone/tablet you can use for just playing apps? If you do or can get one then start creating accounts on Android. I'll give you complete details on the PM in a few minutes to make dummy accounts. Forget about using any of your older accounts for this operation, do NOT use any accounts created on iOS and be very patient while doing this. The reason why Android is preferred for this is because iOS seems to have been locking people out at high levels more frequently than Android. You'll get my PM soon.

New Resident
    How do I advance to level 20 and get a hot air balloon
    So I can get to the ice island

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12