Thread: Halloween Dragons Return?

Halloween Dragons Return?

It has been awhile since I have played Dragon Story but I picked up back up again this year. I have been waiting for October to roll around for the Halloween season as I always wanted to get the Raven and Skeleton Dragon but looking at the game, it seems like it has not been updated yet with those or the other event dragons and I was wondering if it usually happens later in the month or if Storm8 has stopped doing it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieavery View Post
    It has been awhile since I have played Dragon Story but I picked up back up again this year. I have been waiting for October to roll around for the Halloween season as I always wanted to get the Raven and Skeleton Dragon but looking at the game, it seems like it has not been updated yet with those or the other event dragons and I was wondering if it usually happens later in the month or if Storm8 has stopped doing it.
    October is always a spooky type theme month. It'll be a lot of new spooky type dragons released.
    For Raven and Skeleton, it's unlikely S8 will re-release them for a limited time to breed. I'd say the best way to get them will be to craft them with 800 essence each. I had to craft Raven and it was well worth it. Skeleton was put on a Spin to Win back when it was good and I ended up getting like 8-10 of them strangely. They certainly came in handy during Swindlerboards because Skeleton is normally breedable in limited time events and they got me a lot of points, lol.
    I hope S8 does re-release Halloween theme dragons of the past but I won't hold my breath waiting though.

Fashion Designer
    nevermind
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 10-05-23 at 12:51 PM.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    nevermind
    Dragon Story has sales all the time. You never know what they might put in the market. There are often dragons that come for about a week at a time. Sometimes they are breedable, and sometimes they aren't. Plus I would bet that there *might* be a larger sale around Halloween weekend. If you are willing to wait until the end of the month to see if they ever appear in the market, that might be the way to go. But if you want them right now, then you should use Essence like Northernlight recommended.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

New Resident
    Username: laina333