Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 08/15 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2023)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked the team for the info on the grand prize. NorthWoods will start a new thread as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked the team for the info on the grand prize. NorthWoods will start a new thread as soon as possible.
    Thanks! I've got a pretty good one in my tent now. I'm not sure whether to go for it... it drops fruit, like teh fire elemental we got a few weeks ago. Maybe I will if the elf drops energy or seeker coins!

Executive Chef
    Started a thread with Shibuya's post before heading out the door for work, will update it more later

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-(Sept-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Info is in the inventory guide. I can update it here when I'm at my laptop which won't be for a couple of days. Maybe NW will be online and update if not sorry it has to wait till Monday.
    All good! Just practicing my (forum) citizen duty see something say something and hope it is enough? y?all work is tremendous.

Ugh, I missed out on the Elf Warrior, she is so pretty. I hope she is brought back at some point or offered for sale in the future. I am so disappointed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345