Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    The end to this was such a disappointment!

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    The end to this was such a disappointment!
    It is, but the feeling of relief when I completed this part of the main storyline was good

BTW, are the crafts supposed to disappear from the Magic Forge once we complete this part of the storyline? I still have them in my Magic Forge.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It is, but the feeling of relief when I completed this part of the main storyline was good

BTW, are the crafts supposed to disappear from the Magic Forge once we complete this part of the storyline? I still have them in my Magic Forge.
    Most of the crafts stay, apparently they can be requested by the Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Most of the crafts stay, apparently they can be requested by the Elves.
    Ah so! I guess they learnt a lesson after they included items from part one of Gnome Place Like Home in the elven trades and found that players couldn’t craft them because they had been removed from the Workshops. And that reminds me that S8 has yet to reactivate the crafting of the Firefly Cages.

Nightclub Owner
    Glowing silver should also be put back, or they should remove all the crafts from part 5!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Hi, just making sure I understand this main story event correctly. I am on goal 13, making my third to last Deep Mine Belt. After they are done I upgrade to Level 10, visit the mine and defeat the Ancient Colossus, then move on to Goal 14 and forge everything I need to upgrade the prison to Level 2. These two goals combined give me 4500 coins – and nothing else?

Then it stops? There are no goals 15-17? All I get is increased resource drops from the Prison? If all it gains me is to get the bleeping goal out of my book, not sure I should continue. But if there is something coming that gains something more exciting, I will plow on.

Nightclub Owner
    I have not taken notes, but after your pass the Ancient Colossus goal, it goes quickly. Be careful, the goal with the Ancient Colossus will make him spawn each time you visit the mine! The good point it that you get nice drops
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Goal 15. I will try to grab screenshots of the last two goals so page 1 can be finalized.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2486.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	72347

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have them Giselle, just haven't found time to update the goals. I finished a little while ago before I went on my October sabbatical I'll fix it all next week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have them Giselle, just haven't found time to update the goals. I finished a little while ago before I went on my October sabbatical I'll fix it all next week.
    Oh, good, sorry - I saw them in the thread discussion but without all details so wasn't sure.