Thread: Favorite Dragons 2022+

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up Favorite Dragons 2022+

Hey everyone! I'm curious to hear and see what some of your favorite dragons have been since I left. The designer who took over had my complete confidence and would love to see some highlights over the past year and a half!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm curious to hear and see what some of your favorite dragons have been since I left. The designer who took over had my complete confidence and would love to see some highlights over the past year and a half!
    Court, Law, Sea Snake and Treasury - excellent designs. The colors just pop on them at epic levels.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Court, Law, Sea Snake and Treasury - excellent designs. The colors just pop on them at epic levels.
    Oh yeah, I really like the colors on the Law and Sea Snake Dragons!

The Mangus Dragon is also beautiful!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The Mangus Dragon is also beautiful!
    Yes it is along with all of the Fairytale type dragons for the month of July. The designers really outdid themselves. I can't wait to see what they have in store for August!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Oh yeah, I really like the colors on the Law and Sea Snake Dragons!
    I'd rank them right up there with your designs for Frostwolf, Neo Glasswing, Skyshatter, Black Jackal, Deadwood, Black Cat, Black Rose, Wildheart, Circuit, Cardinal, Electric among others. Your designs for the black, dark and pink dragons were the most awesome - especially ones with black/pink, black/red and black/blue. I guess I may be biased because red and black are my favorite colors, lol.

Fashion Designer
    I just haven't been able to decide on favorites. I've been enthralled with many of the recent habitats, though.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    To the almighty FlatFoot, you've taught your designers well. I hope all is well with you and I can't thank you enough for all you've done for this game even after you left Storm8/Stillfront Group.