Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Fashion Designer
    I have summoned the portal, the shoppe, MM, crystal dragon, the 3 initial characters and all six goblins. Not really interested in the gates and walls.So now what do I do with my weekends?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I have summoned the portal, the shoppe, MM, crystal dragon, the 3 initial characters and all six goblins. Not really interested in the gates and walls.So now what do I do with my weekends?
    Me too! Hope more stuff gets added.

Fashion Designer
    Play Fantasy Forest Story (or Dragon Story).
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Am i missing something? How do we use more of the blue crystals? The Blue Ones Seeker's Crystals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    Am i missing something? How do we use more of the blue crystals? The Blue Ones Seeker's Crystals.
    They are supposed to be the rarest and you need 25 for every coin trades you do. That’s the only way to use them. (like staff tokens in the MH’s are only used to trade for gold token trades)

Why is it that after slaying two 90-hit-point Seeker Goblins, one from the Amphitheater and another from the Pirate Tavern, the goal "Defeat Seeker Goblins" in the "Madam Makeda: Goblin Slayer" Kingdom Goal, only shows as 1/2?

Fashion Designer
    They are supposed to be the rarest and you need 25 for every coin trades you do. That’s the only way to use them. (like staff tokens in the MH’s are only used to trade for gold token trades)
    The weird thing is that for me, I am constantly short of the orange ones.

I just completed a Traveler's Trade and received an Enchanted Beam, 3 orange crystals and 3 blue crystals, so pretty good!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Why is it that after slaying two 90-hit-point Seeker Goblins, one from the Amphitheater and another from the Pirate Tavern, the goal "Defeat Seeker Goblins" in the "Madam Makeda: Goblin Slayer" Kingdom Goal, only shows as 1/2?
    the second Madamn event had this kinda bug.. buildings woud sapwn a 30 and a 90 random.. and goals wouldnt tick off

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Only the places listed in the goal that spawn goblins count. It seems to be about the place to spawn rather than what goblin spawns. It's always been like this though. I've been tracking this goal more closely this weekend to get the right info on what happens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Only the places listed in the goal that spawn goblins count. It seems to be about the place to spawn rather than what goblin spawns. It's always been like this though. I've been tracking this goal more closely this weekend to get the right info on what happens.
    I defeated a Seeker Goblin from the Ampitheater, and it did not count. My goal says 0/1 completed.

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast