Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Fashion Designer
    Is it possible to have both the traps for the crystal Naga and crystal wyven to be moved to the other end of the row in the crystal trade wagon please? It's frustrating that I've now got more crystal formations than I intend to use and lose crystals, instead of gaining them. It was done with the crystal steed trap, so why not these 2 traps? Thanks for the consideration.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Is it possible to have both the traps for the crystal Naga and crystal wyven to be moved to the other end of the row in the crystal trade wagon please? It's frustrating that I've now got more crystal formations than I intend to use and lose crystals, instead of gaining them. It was done with the crystal steed trap, so why not these 2 traps? Thanks for the consideration.
    I agree 100%. I've been waiting for weeks for them to do this.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've logged a request for this change (2x traps moved to end of list or after the seeker's coin craft).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've logged a request for this change (2x traps moved to end of list or after the seeker's coin craft).
    Thank you!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041