Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon Tales 5/5/23: Loving Reminder

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RisZinnia View Post
    Got it first try today!!!
    Excellent! Congratulations to you! Now follow the directions closely depending on your level and Crimson Mum will appear in your storage. Feel free to either leave a comment in the thread or PM me if you need any advice or secret strategy in your quest to complete "Loving Reminder." Also there's a tip laid out on the last Dragon Tales thread, "Bright Skies." Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RisZinnia View Post
    Got it first try today!!!
    @RisZinnia: The levels needed for your group are as follows (and I updated the main article):
    Encore needs to be at level 14
    Floret needs to be at level 11
    Nightshade needs to be at level 5

Sorry about the Brilliance mistake. It was corrected to Floret. :-)

Fashion Designer
    I used my 10x boosts from Gold league bingo yesterday and got Nightshade within a few tries. Does make you wonder if they originally forgot to make the dragon breedable. 🤔 Anyway, very pleased I can complete this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I used my 10x boosts from Gold league bingo yesterday and got Nightshade within a few tries. Does make you wonder if they originally forgot to make the dragon breedable. �� Anyway, very pleased I can complete this event.
    It's suspect when we couldn't breed the dragon in so many tries over the weekend. Then Monday it starts to show up. It was confirmed that there was no issues with the breeding calculator for Nightshade. The lovely Penumbras, Neo Bubbles, Corals and every 4 hour fail under the sun for 3 1/2 days straight seems to confirm that, smh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123