Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales 5/5/23: Loving Reminder

Farm Supplier
    Please advice how i can craft encore dragon... Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by R3ko View Post
    Please advice how i can craft encore dragon... Thanks
    Follow the directions in Chapters 1 and 2. If you get 2 Encore Markers then the dragon will be able to be crafted in the craft shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by holytinhlinh View Post
    Thanks Northernlight412.
    I just tried your combo, 12 hours that's shorter than the wizard, night, mismoth, night elf, a bunch of useless commons, etc... that I have been getting.
    I hope to breed the Nightshade and complete this tale. I couldnt finish last tale, couldnt get the dragon, even though I boosted, spent gold (bred 7 socials, 5 ambassadors, a few seers/mists/clowns and lots of useless commons).
    By the way, my Bingo keeps resetting to the same completed Challenge, cant move on to the next challenge... so many bugs...
    Report the Bingo bugs to support and make a thread in the bugs/issue area of the forums. That Nightshade issue has apparently been fixed with the quick pop up of this dragon yesterday. I tried breeding with that exact combo over the weekend and got every single dragon you mentioned but the right one. Add that time wasting Penumbra on top of that. As much as I tell S8 to get rid of old common dragons before releasing new ones, it looks like I'll be asking for that until I'm blue in the face.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Northernlight412.
    I just tried your combo, 12 hours that's shorter than the wizard, night, mismoth, night elf, a bunch of useless commons, etc... that I have been getting.
    I hope to breed the Nightshade and complete this tale. I couldnt finish last tale, couldnt get the dragon, even though I boosted, spent gold (bred 7 socials, 5 ambassadors, a few seers/mists/clowns and lots of useless commons).
    By the way, my Bingo keeps resetting to the same completed Challenge, cant move on to the next challenge... so many bugs...
    OMG, I was also stuck in a bingo loop last week. I was in Gold league. I don?t really like being in Gold league anyway, so when I got caught and couldn?t play anymore, I figured I?d lose and get demoted to Silver, which I was ok with. To my shock, I still finished at number 14 after not being able to play most of the week. Now this week I came in 1st in Gold league and got 50 Adventure Tickets!!

I hate those bingo loops, though. Another ongoing problem they?ve never fixed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Report the Bingo bugs to support and make a thread in the bugs/issue area of the forums. That Nightshade issue has apparently been fixed with the quick pop up of this dragon yesterday. I tried breeding with that exact combo over the weekend and got every single dragon you mentioned but the right one. Add that time wasting Penumbra on top of that. As much as I tell S8 to get rid of old common dragons before releasing new ones, it looks like I'll be asking for that until I'm blue in the face.
    I keep getting Coral dragons non-stop. They aren?t even worth disenchanting. I?ve occasionally been ok with purchasing the required common dragon, but not this time. They purposely gave us an almost impossible combo. And the dragon is ugly, IMO. Big, heavy jaw. Yuck. The habitats for this month have been amazing, though.

Congratulations!!!🎉

Yeah, I can't stand this combo either. Nightshade finally showed up this afternoon coincidentally. Update is in the original post.
    Glad you finally got it! All I have is the basic black and purple dragons so wish me luck!

yay, I just bred a penumbra, now that you mentioned it.

lol, I stopped reporting bugs/raising tickets because my tickets kept getting resolved (closed) without a fix.This is my little island to give parts to my 2 other main islands, and it's now the only one that I can play. I have not been able to log on to my 2 other main islands for 13 months - my 1st main island has 8 gold earning dragons, 2 fruits earning dragons and lots of gold that i bought; my 2nd main island has 4 gold earning dragons and lots of accumulated gold. No luck logging on those 2 islands despite reports/tickets raised.

Rhino Keeper
    yay, I just bred a penumbra, now that you mentioned it.

lol, I stopped reporting bugs/raising tickets because my tickets kept getting resolved (closed) without a fix.This is my little island to give parts to my 2 other main islands, and it's now the only one that I can play. I have not been able to log on to my 2 other main islands for 13 months - my 1st main island has 8 gold earning dragons, 2 fruits earning dragons and lots of gold that i bought; my 2nd main island has 4 gold earning dragons and lots of accumulated gold. No luck logging on those 2 islands despite reports/tickets raised.
    I would give my opinion on the apathy of associates of the game but I'll keep those to myself as it would not help my fellow caretakers one bit. However, I will keep on hoping things will be better one day and hope that all events will be revamped to modern standards that benefits the true players especially the Dragon Tales. The prizes are kind of laughable when the prizes could be adventure tickets, marble keys and 5 dragon habitats (yes, habitats. Wasn't it nice when we had that as prizes once upon a time?). I'd be more than happy to help S8 out if they need a guy with common sense and great marketing ability to make them some dollars.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RisZinnia View Post
    Glad you finally got it! All I have is the basic black and purple dragons so wish me luck!
    You definitely got it from me! May you get that dragon before Chapter 6.

Yay

You definitely got it from me! May you get that dragon before Chapter 6.
    Got it first try today!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast